Ch. 11 Magnus, Doubt & Missions

Alec's POV

Everything happened so fast. Aria sent Jace flying back. What in the world? I ran up to see if he was okay. I helped him up and we walked up to Aria worried. "Ria?" I place my hand on her shoulder trying to snap her out of shock. "Jace I'm so sorry. I- " She apologizes. Suddenly she frowned in pain.

"Argh" She stumbled. I held her tighter stopping her from falling backwards. "Ria? Wh-"  she held onto me and said " An- Another memory" holding her forehead in pain. I look at Jace and look back at her with concern. And just like she fell into my arms. Shit!

"I'll call Magnus, take her to her room. I'll meet you there!" Jace said as he hurries off. I nodded picking her up and took her to her room. "Dammit!" I whisper.

[A/N: Coz I couldn't find a better gif, pretend thats them]

Magnus's POV

I was making myself a drink when I heard my phone ring. Jace? I cleared my throat and answered putting it on speaker. "What can I do for you Shadowhunter?" I ask.  

"Magnus! You have to portal to the institute it's Aria

"Magnus! You have to portal to the institute it's Aria. We need you help!" Jace says pleadingly. "I won't be able to do much there. Bring her here. I'll prepare." I instructed. "Okay!" He cut the phone in a hurry. I began to prepare. Well this is not going to be fun.

Jace's POV

I ran to Aria's room. Alec was sitting beside her worried. "Alec! Magnus said to bring her to his place! Lets go!!" I tell him. He doesn't question me, picks her up and we rush to Magnus. The doors open. "Put her on the couch" Magnus says. Alec puts her down. "So tell me what happened?" He asking bring out a portion and poured it into her mouth. 

"We were sparring when suddenly she let out this burst of strong winds from the palm of her hands, which I can only assume her abilities she told us about..." My voice trailed. "Next minute she's in pain. It's happened before but she didn't pass out like this." I say. Magnus nods then uses his magic to figure out what wrong.

Magnus's eye turn purple for a few minutes. Me and Alec waiting patiently. Magnus stops and turns to us. "If you didn't already know, she has pure angel blood." We both nod. He continues. "Not only that... She IS an angel." He said. "W-wait angel?" I say in shock. "Yes and by the looks on your face, she didn't tell you but I doubt she even remembers." He pauses as if he unsure if he should tell us.

" He pauses as if he unsure if he should tell us

"Magnus please we need to know" Alec begs. "Very well. The fact that I lifted the spell her powers are starting to show because she doesn't have control. And judging my her memories, The clave found out of her existence her your parent rite of passage. Her emotions were all over and her she nearly caused damage so the clave labeled her as dangerous." He continues to say.

 "Imogen seems to have cut a deal with the clave. I'm not sure of the details but whatever it is made her suppress her powers....so you might have to ask Imogen yourself." I nod. trying to take in the new information. "She needs some rest and the portion will do it's job." Magnus instructed. We said our thank you and goodbyes got a portal back to the institute. 

Alec's POV 

We said our thank you and goodbyes to Magnus got a portal back to the institute. This is crazy. Ria is an Angel. 

"Jace...you know we have to tell her right?" I say as I place Ria into. I turn to him. "I know" He say. "We have to be careful. Especially we need to keep an eye on Aldeteree" He says and I frown at the name. I nodded. "I'm gonna go find Izzy, I'll check on her after." I say to Jace. "Go ahead. I'll stay" Jace said sitting back down beside Ria.  

I finally spot Izzy working by herself. I walk up to her. "What are you doing?" I ask her catching her by surprise. She looks up at me, tugging her collar "Oh um nothing Aldeteree has me on a special assignment. I'm just checking out some rouge vamp dens" She says. I raised my eyebrow. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine" She said. "You don't seem fine" I say with concern. "I am okay. I'm just tired." Lies. I don't buy it.

Changing the topic she say they have no leads on the Soul sword and Cleophas

Changing the topic she say they have no leads on the Soul sword and Cleophas. "So what do you need?" she asks. "I don't need anything. It's about Aria" I say and she looks at me confused. I tell her what happened in the training room and what magnus told me and Jace. "What? by the angel" She exclaimed. "So now what. We need to tell her, if Jace has not already. Izzy I have a bad feeling everything is going to go south." I worriedly say. "It already has brother.  I'll go check on her after my mission." She says and scurried off. Rouge vamp dens? How is that a special assignment? 

I go back to check on Aria. I opened her door, Jace no where to be seen. He must have gone to see Clary. "Alec?" I heard Ria's voice. "Hey" I help her sit up. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "Much better!" She says with a smile. "Jace told me what happened" Her voice trailed. She begins to apologize again but I stop her. "Ria. It's okay. We- I just want you to be okay and help you figure this out. Together." I look into her eyes, pulling her into a kiss. 

[A/N: Hopefully you liked this chapter. What do you guys think? Magnus helps Aria. Aria is an Angel. Alec worries about Izzy and soon Alec and Aria will find about her addiction to yen fin. Coming next, Max's rune ceremony. Meeting Maryse and Max. Will be some more Clary and Aria moments. Magic drama. Ability reveals in time etc. Please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]