Ground Rat's Treasure Trove

Aisha Pov

[The sub scenario has been updated.]

[You have entered the 'Ground Rat's Treasure Trove.']

"Hyung, eunnie! This…"

Right after Lee Gilyoung discovered the treasure box, dokja-ssi blocked his little mouth. "Shh, wait."

"The treasure trove doesn't just contain treasures."

Anyway, we waited. Shortly afterwards, shadows started to emerge around the treasure chest.

It was the ground rats. They brought something through the tunnel, threw it and exchanged information. Once a certain number of ground rats had gathered, the number of lights illuminating the surroundings increased. It was black fire, flames made with black ether. It was said that this place was the core of Dark Root, which was why it had so much black ether to burn. At that time, someone's voice was heard, "It is all because of Yoo Sangah-ssi!"

There was no need to say who he was. It was an annoying voice I would know at once.

"Because of me, what do you mean by that?"

In the dim light, there were two people captured by the ground rats. They were tied up tightly by branches that came up from the ground.

"I-If Yoo Sangah hadn't taken the subway, the situation wouldn't be like this!"

"Why does the subway matter now?"

What is this nonsense now ughh now I regret not reading omniscient reader's viewpoint when we get back I'll start reading it

"T-That…That, Yoo Sangah-ssi, you ride a bicycle all the time…" Han Myungoh's voice shook as he wrote gibberish.

Yoo Sangah's tone was cold. "Wait a minute. Were you the one who stole my bike?"

"W-What is this person? I clearly told you that I would drive you in my car! You should know how to accept favours!"

"Answer me. Did you steal my bike?"

it look like sangah-ssi is a person like by many

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' hates the character 'Han Myungoh.']

Han Myungoh's face was so red that it could clearly be seen in the dim lighting. It looked dangerous. "Yes, shit! I did it! So what?"

"Why are you talking like it isn't a big deal? You took someone else's things, it is theft."

"Theft? Shit, don't talk bullshit! You should've just got in my car from the beginning!"

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' hates this trivial argument.]

My memory about omniscient reader's viewpoint isn't the greatest because it's already been years but since the same scene are playing Infront of me some of my knowledge about it is getting back if I was correct this is the time where Dokja-ssi throws his--

"Uwaaaaack! What?"

Nevermind it I guess

"Dokja-ssi, aisha-nim!" Yoo Sangah called out to us. However, we weren't looking at them.

Across the habitat of the ground rats, the darkness was split apart by the thorn. Then that damned guy came. There was no way it wouldn't be in Dark Root.

['Dark Keeper' has appeared!]

[The sub scenario has been updated!]

[Sub scenario 'Kill the Guard' has begun!]

Like slaves surrendering to a king, the terrified ground rats fell to the ground. A dark figure appeared in the dim light. A tentacled monster that was like a grim reaper. Lee Gilyoung's complexion deteriorated sharply.

"Oof, Hyung, eunnie that…"

"It is okay."

Eventually, Lee Gilyoung fell to the ground and started retching. It wasn't strange. A lot of pressure was felt just looking at it from afar. The cockroaches scattered around the area had their stomachs exploded. Lee Gilyoung, who was connected to the cockroaches, would've suffered considerable mental damage

I put my hand on top of gilyoung head I may not know my attribute but I figured out some of them during the week I was alone

A faint blue light appeared in my hand. Gilyoung started to slowly calm down and when he's ok enough. I stand up and look at dokja-ssi

"Gilyoung, Aisha rest here for a while."

I just nodded even though I decided to change some things I'm not gonna change the whole thing so I let dokja-ssi do his role as the protagonist of omniscient reader's viewpoint

Kim dokja Pov

"Stay back."

I said while raising a weapon made of the spine of a ground rat. The 7th grade demon type species, dark keeper. Among the many monsters that appeared since the start of the destruction, the demon species were toxic. In fact, the treasures of the ground rats were close to 'tributes' to the demon. Even if it was the same grade, the demon species were different from other monster species.

[The 'Dark Keeper' has received the favour of the demon king it follows.]

"Kamyun. Der. Yitur."

The demon species had their own language, worshipped different demon kings and inherited some of the power of the demon king through Dark Root.

[The 'Dark Keeper' has emitted 'Fear.']

[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has neutralized most of the 'Fear' effect.]

Therefore, killing one demon meant becoming the adversary of their demon king.

"Yitur!"

I didn't know what it was saying but the situation didn't look good. I didn't want to fight if possible.

"M-Mother?" Yoo Sangah was the one who spoke. She still hadn't left?

"I told you to stay back."

"That monster just said 'Mother'…"

I thought for a moment about what this meant. No, wait a minute.

"Uhh, I think…K-Karud, yemiren? Ah, this is the pronunciation? Aketu?"

For a moment, I thought I was mistaken. But I didn't hear wrong.

"Kallitu!"

Surprisingly, the dark keeper nodded at the end.

[The character 'Yoo Sangah' has activated the 'Interpreter Lv. 3 skill.]

…Oh my god, she wasn't only good at Spanish. Let's see what would happen. I asked, "What is he saying?"

"That…it keeps saying 'become Mother'…"

…Become mother? The dark keeper cried out again and pointed to Yoo Sangah.

"Kallitu!"

Yoo Sangah had a tearful face. "Uh, Mother? I'm not married yet!"

The dark keeper pointed at Han Myungoh this time. "Kallitu!"

Han Myungoh turned pale as he wiped his lip. "W-Why am I the mother? Father!"

The dark keeper's tentacles rose.

"Ooooof!"