[03]

( real life ! )

Testing was over now and all the focus was on the first race of the new season which was in 6 days time.

Leah was sitting outside the Mercedes hospitality, she had finished all her interviews and meetings with her team.

Leah just wanted some quiet time to herself. She does that often, throughout her career or when she was watching her father race.

The young Hamilton still couldn't believe that she had made it into formula1. Her quiet time didn't last long when Roscoe had appeared out of nowhere and laid on her lap.

Leah smiled and the dog laying down, so enough Roscoe and Leah were playing around and staff from other team walking by couldn't help and smile at them.

"There you both are" Lewis voice came and sat down by her daughter and Roscoe. "Sorry dad, were you looking for me?" Leah asked.

"Nah, but your team were Lando asked if I knew where you was so I've be searching for you" Lewis told her.

"All the meetings are over they told me, it must be about a problem Lando had with his breaks earlier then" Leah mumbled.

"Don't know why I have to go, they can just talk to my mechanics and engineers" Leah added. "Le, it's a team sport we help each other as a team" Lewis told her.

"It's has nothing to do with you as you didn't have that problem, but you and your side of the garage can help Lando's side" Lewis added.

"Fine, I'll see you in a bit. How long you staying here?" Leah asked her father. "I won't be done for a couple hours, you can decide what you what to do" Lewis replied.

The two Hamilton's made their way to the Mclaren garage. "There you are Le, thanks Lewis" Zak said as he saw them.

"No problem, you should know Le likes some quiet time to herself" Lewis replied. "Yeah, away from Lando" Leah joked.

"Take that back!" Lando voice called and made his way over to Leah. Leah squealed and ran away into the garage with Lando chasing after her.

"Happy I ain't in this garage, good luck dealing with them" Lewis laughed. "Yeah, it's only pre-season and they are already giving me a headache" Zak replied.

"Lando! Leah! Be careful and stop acting like children, we need to talk about something important!" Zak called.

"Send Le to Mercedes anytime" Lewis laughed as he made hiss way back to the Mercedes garage. "Did you find her?" ToTo asked. "Yeah, she's in the garage now" Lewis replied.

( instagram ! )

@leahhamilton
📍Bahrain International Circuit

@leahhamilton 📍Bahrain International Circuit