chapter Twenty six

"do you want to go swimming?" I finally worked up the courage and asked her.
"Yes!"she yelled, before jumping in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist as her hands wrapped around my neck.
We stared at each other which felt like eternity.
"I love you," I smiled,"I love you mor- " I immediately interrupted her, pressing her lips against mine.
"My love,you can put me down now," she says breaking out from the kiss,"what will I wear when we go swimming?"
"Isabelle's baby pink bikini,it's small for her and it can obviously fit you because of your tiny body," I teased her.

___________

"The water is just fine,dive in!" I yelled at Jasmine.
"I feel like it's too cold for me," she replied
"Babe, it's hot outside and you are complaining about that,"I pinched the bridge of my nose.

I swam near her and splashed water in her eyes. As she was wiping her face,I dragged her into the swimming pool.
She erupted into laughter.
"You are so mean,"Jasmine said, slapping me playfully.

"I love you too,"I smiled.
Her cheeks immediately turned rosey red,she looked away from me to make sure I didn't see her.
But I did either way.
"Are you shy pumpkin?" I pulled her closer to me.
"My love we'll drown,"she says, trying to push me away.
"Atleast I will die with you,"I kissed her lips gently.
"Ugh,you flirt!"she sent me a smirk
"Babe, Tomorrow the school is having a party,we should go,"I tell her.
"No problem,"she says splashing water in my eyes,"Revenge."
She giggled and swam away.

"When I catch you, you'll see," I said.
"What will you do?"she teased me sticking her tongue out.

.-.-.-.-.

It's already 7pm and the party is about to start, Jasmine decided to go with a red off shoulder dress.
We are in the room where the party is being held and here I am waiting to see what Nicole will wear.

"Hey Jason,"a familiar voice calls me,I turn to see not other than Nicole.
My eyes scan her body seductively.
She's wearing a black tight jean and a white  crop top not too classy but it sure is cute.
Her hair is fixed and she made a cute pony tail.

"Oh, hey" I say scratching the back of my head.
"What's wrong? you look nervous,you like what you see?" She asks turning around.
"I like it," I muttered and thankfully she heard me.

Where is Jasmine?

Oh I remember, she wanted to get a drink.

"I miss you," Nicole says giving me a smile.

Wow,I can't do this here.

There is only one person I love and that's Jasmine.

Okay,personally I'm just tired of this. I need to put a stop to this

"Nicole, sorry but I can't do this anymore," I finally said it.

"I know you and Jasmine are dating but we can be friends with benefits," she smirked.

Woah! That turned out different but it was exactly what I was thinking

"No,but I can't. You're beautiful though I won't lie but someone else is running on my mind ,"I said.

She kissed my cheek and left.

A few seconds later Jasmine shows up out of the blues
"Did I miss anything?" She furrows her eyebrows.
"No, don't worry," I kissed her lips.
"What drink did you buy?" I asked her.

"The usual beer. Hennessy," she says taking a sip.
"You know I hate it when you drink,right?"I rolled my eyes.
"I know," she said Smiling.

I wish I could stay here and stare at her the whole night.

"Babe, let's go upstairs," she says dragging me to the stairs.
"What are we going to do there?" I said rolling my eyes.

"We can play a game with our  friends are up there too,"

We walked in and I saw Nicole,Chris, Anabelle,Milo,Trisha, Charlotte,two guys I don't know and two dark skinned girls that I've never seen before but they are pretty cute.

"We are playing spin the bottle but it's more different compared to the one in highschool," Chris said,"the rules are simple,when it lands on you and your partner the person sitting next to you will tell you what you will do. By sitting next to you I mean when the bottle top points at you,your neighbour tells you what to do. Understood?"

We all nodded.

Charlotte spun the bottle and it landed on Milo and Charlotte.
I wish I could be the one to tell them what to do but I guess it's not my turn.
The anonymous guy told them to kiss each other for 1 Min.
Milo didn't hesitate,he immediately started kissing  Charlotte while Charlotte did the same.

"My turn," I spun the bottle and I couldn't believe it.
It landed on Nicole and the female sitting next to her to her that,"go In the next room and have sex,"

I looked at Jasmine and blinked twice
She stared at me and her facial expressions: sad.
She wanted me to play this game I guess I'll do it.
"Do you want me to do this?" I asked Jasmine with puppy dog eyes and she signalled me saying;no
"Sorry,I'm out of the game,"I announced.

"When you exit the game that means the person we told to do something to you has to kiss you goodbye and you have to kiss her back."

She's starting to annoy me.
I gazed at Jasmine and she approved.
I walked in the next room with Nicole,I turned on  the light switch and pulled her closer to me.
I kissed her cheek and before I was about to leave the room
"Jason!" Nicole says.
"What's up?"I ask
"I think there is something up with that dark skin guy and jasmine,it's just a hunch."

"What's his name ?"

"He is Andrew,but I know you won't believe me since you're deeply in love but it's just a hunch."

Well,that stung! Is it true though?
But why???!
Has she seeing another guy while we have been dating?

Fuck!
"If you see her with another guy,you should tell me immediately "I say in a sad tone

"Don't feel sad though,I'll always be here for you"
I walked out of the room and that thought was always on my mind!

A/n

Oh no Jason! Looks like you are in a moral Dilemma