VENGENCE

"thump", I hear footsteps as I lay in the dark looking at my door, I hear a door open, it wasn't mine, it's unlikely for my parents to be awake and checking in on us, so I get out of my bed.BANG! a gunshot rang through the house. I slam through the door and see a man with a black outfit, and a swastica on the back of his neck turn and run, with all my power I ran towards him and leaped as far and as hard as I could. I landed on the man and he fell and slammed his chest on the ground with a loud "THUD". As I try to punch, I get thrown of the figure, the figure then turns round and reveals his face,but I didn't recognize him, he was wearing a cross around his neck. Not a religious one but a military one. I knew that symbol from the first second I saw it. He was a Nazi and with the swastica on his neck, that meant he was a Nazi. His gun flinged my way as I started crawling back, he shot. the bullet whizzed by my left shoulder. Moments of me growing up flashed before my eyes, sad moments, happy moments flew through my mind as I tried not to think of death.The Mysterious figure turned and ran. My dad ran through there bedroom door  and chased after the Nazi, the Nazi aimed the gun behind him and fired. I see my dad fall on his left shoulder. The What looked like a Nazi ran out the door and disappeared.I looked at my father and started crying, tears rolled down my eyes as I crawled towards him, I rolled him onto his back and saw that he was breathing but his eyes were shut, I looked over my dads, big, muscular, body for a wound, I see he has an entry wound on his left leg, right in the shin, blood was pouring out, I knew what to do. I quickly grab a kitchen towel and wrap it around the wound and tightened it as hard as I could. The blood stopped gushing. then I went to grab water, i poured it into my fathers mouth. I finally went to the room the Nazi had went it,my brothers room. Realizing it, I ran in, there was blood all over the wall, "NNNOOOOO".

My brother was only 11 and two years younger than me. The memory of that night haunted me forever. That's why when the war came up, I didn't doubt my decision to go.
"CRRRREEEEEKKKK". the train comes to a screeching halt. The officer yells "civilians get out first, then the soldiers get in." The civilians getting out all seemed sad and gloomy, some were crying, some weren't but all of them were in shock and surprise. After the civilians got out, the soldiers started jumping in, there were a few people who jumped out and ran, but they got shot, first in the shoulder, they kept running so they got shot again, this time strait in the back the train started moving forward, it almost made me fall, because of the jolt.

After a couple of long cramping hours the train came to a roaring halt and the officers yelled "RUN, GET OUT, GET TO THE DOCKS.",the soldiers jumped out and ran as I did, as I ran I saw wounded, dead, blood was every where, there were nurses running around helping soldiers wounds, others shot the soldiers due to, to much pain from wounds. more deserters were shot. We get to the dock and the officer yells, "GET DOWN!"
Officers shoot there guns at the Stuka, but the plane does not go down.
All it does is start firing.
"RATATATATATAT!"