Realizing Each Other's Feelings

___________________________________________________________

-Asch-

-Getting himself to realize his feelings is a challenge in itself. He started to question his feelings about you when you two got close enough that you started showing more patience towards him and his ego. As well as your genuinity, since almost all the people in his life respected and saw him as a prince, not as Asch. He started to be more soft and patient with you too, as well as more possessive and jealous.

-You noticed your feelings for him as he started to drop his ego and was closer to you. You also started to notice how he wanted to be around you more, join you when would cook, and talk with you.

___________________________________________________________

-Rhys-

-He realized his feelings when you would be eager to feed his hunger for knowledge about Earth and explain it in detail and would be patient when he needed something explained further. He also enjoyed participating in your lessons on plant life and whatever career course you were interested in. He loved seeing your eyes light up when talking and explaining things you loved and knew so much about.

-You started to realize your feelings shifting to more romantic ones when you started seeing him in a better light. You started to notice how with some subjects he would debate about he would be serious about it, and with others, he would have this sparkle in his eyes as he would talk about his discoveries with you and await your further explanation.

___________________________________________________________

-Pierce-

-He started to realize when you two would get closer and more comfortable over time. Like how he would give headpats more often and you would hug him/talk with him more. He liked that you saw him as a friend and not a heartless killer. He found comfort when it came to you and he didn't want to let that go.

-You started to like him romantically when you saw him as the strong and silent type, and you liked that. And his headpats and hugs, those are nice too. You also liked how calm he was, it was peaceful with him. Well, as peaceful as it can be with the other Daemos.

__________________________________________________________

-Lief-

-Lief was always attracted to you in a way, it first was when he was staring at you and observing, not just your face but your personality as well. Then he started to like how you stuck with him and defended him. He liked that.

-You realized how you felt towards him when he gave you more attention than Ava and how you liked that. As well as how affectionate and calm he was when he was with you. It was nice to see that side of him.

__________________________________________________________

-Noi-

-He liked how calm and docile Earth was and how you were the same. He liked how you showed him that Johnny, plants, and people weren't out-right murderous or hostile. You showed him that Earth did have violence and murder yes, but it wasn't around every corner. He liked your calm and peaceful aura, he felt calmer with you around.

-You always found him cute and approachable. You started seeing him in an even warmer light when he would defend you from Asch and Lief. Or how he showed genuine interest in what you showed him about Earth. Or how genuine he was with what he said.

__________________________________________________________

-Ava-

-After hanging out a couple of times and having a few sleepovers, she started feeling warm and fuzzy inside when she was around you, and happier too. She really did love how you were different from the other people in high school and tried to get to know her more than just through rumors like how other people did.

-You always thought that she was a cool person who was just misunderstood and targeted, and you were right. You also saw the side of her that she didn't get the chance to show, the softer and caring side of her. It was a surprise how gentle she was but you didn't seem to mind, more like you enjoyed being special enough to her that she opened up to you.

___________________________________________________________

-Lorelei-

-When she met you she felt something so different and something she hasn't felt before, not even with Steve. You were real when it came to your opinions and personality, and not just trying to fit in. It was a relief when she met someone like you. I guess that's why she wanted to hang out more and ended up catching feelings over time.

-You also felt relief meeting her. She wasn't a jerk or someone trying to fake it, she was a nice and outgoing girl with the wrong friend group. You saw her as more than someone who was agreeable, pretty, or popular.

___________________________________________________________

I am so sorry that this took so long lol. I started this and kind of forgot about it while chalking up the plot and the first chapter for another story I was thinking about. But I will try to be more consistent!

Drink water, eat, move around, get some sunlight, compliment someone. <3

-Aly