3. The Circle Expands

So...many...requests.

Spending the last few days trying to stream among us, animate, and finish final project was an absolute nightmare. Luckily, she didn't have a life outside of youtube and school, so she had enough time to grind on her responsibilities. 

Maelyn had spent the whole morning sifting through dm's and tweets. Apparently her interactions with Jaiden, Jack, Corpse, whoever else was in that first among us game, skyrocketed her to true fame. 

Her name was trending on twitter.

1 Trending

#whothefrickisbeeper

Well, isn't that fitting.

She opened the trending tab and read a few of the top posts.

"Kinda like her tho #whothefrickisbeeper"

"why doesn't she curse? she's not a minor right? #whothefrickisbeeper"

        "No, she's gotta be at least 18. she's in college."

"anyone else kind of ship her and corpse #whothefrickisbeeper"

         "They had literally two interactions horn dog"

"#whothefrickisbeeper but her animations are kinda sick though"

"Why is beeper kinda good at the game? #whothefrickisbeeper"

"did that beeper chick just outsmart everyone??? #whothefrickisbeeper"

"Toast and #whothefrickisbeeper were a dream team. You can't tell me otherwise."

"anyone know where beeper's face reveal is #whothefrickisbeeper"

Mae was relieved to see it was pretty tame... for twitter. She was not as relieved to see she had another request. 

Toast

Hello Beeper. I know we don't know each other too well, but I'm trying to put together "the most clickabatable" among us video. Your name has been circulating a ton recently. I was wondering if you would be interested in that? 

Maelyn let out a deep breath. I have to say yes, right? I mean... how long can this among us spike last?

Beeper

Sure I'm interested! What day and time would it be?"

Toast

Thanks for responding so quickly. You'll definitely have a spot in the final ten. 

I'll send you the code at 11:30 pacific time this saturday. You can start streaming before then. 

Beeper

Okay. Sounds good. I'll talk to you then.

Toast

You as well.

Hmm, she thought, I didn't even realize there was a competition to be involved. Well, glad I responded when I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On saturday, she started up her waiting screen on twitch at 11. Mae had been watching and tweeting about the stream all day. It was a good marketing project on Toast's part, honestly. It made her want to host her own game one day, but right now she had to focus on the now.