𝟭𝟭 jackies pizza

Solange's hands shot up in the sky, a light yawn leaving her lips as she tiredly walked into the kitchen, with bunny slippers and matching pajama pants, she wore the bathing suit top she didn't have enough energy to untie, Belly stood there, mixing up a bowl of cereal and sitting on FaceTime with who she guessed was Taylor "good morning" the darker girl let her presence be known, Isabella glanced up, looking back to her phone immediately after, Lange turned around, realizing she was being ignored "are you deadass just not gonna talk to me? but you're talking to the bitch who kissed him in the first place?" she questioned.

"Oh look, it's your bestie" Belly mumbled as the three boys came into the kitchen, Solange knew why Isabella was talking to Taylor and not her, see the Conklin teen was a follower, she'd follow whatever the dirty blonde felt was best because, without her, Belly was just a soulless body, or at-least it became that way during seventh grade "oh shut up already, fucking idiot" Solange whispered to herself, using a hand to shoo her off as she reached for the oatmeal on the top shelf.

Once she turned around reality faced her, Steven and Jeremiah were getting stuff for breakfast, barely interacting with each other, it felt like the house had been divided, "you guys have work today right?" Conrad spoke up.

"Yup."

"Mhm."

Connie glanced between the two after getting two dry responses, Jeremiah came over to where she was standing, "what're you doing later?" he asked her, a smile on his face, Steven had been too busy focusing on how close they were, the way their bodies reacted to each other, Solange sipped from her mug "nothing? I think I left my phone case at Angie's last night" she responded, watching the water boil.

"Since when are you and Angela friends?" Conrad asked, he was confused as to what happened 'last night' "since she and Belly aren't" Steven mumbled, Isabella got up, left her bowl at the counter, and left the kitchen.

Solange side-eyed the boy, he shot her a small smile causing her to roll her eyes, Conrad noticed that too, "walk me to my car?" Jeremiah ignored the longing looks between Lange and Steven, he never asked her to do that before "uh yea, sure."

Steven rolled his eyes, looking back down to his phone, before she left she turned off the stove, hitting the corner and feeling Jeremiah pull her a few feet behind him, once the two got outside his lips pressed against hers, and her back was up against the wall, feeling cornered like usual, he pulled away, his lips brushing against hers with a smile on his face "come to the country club."

He spoke, but she didn't listen.

Instead, she'd been thinking about how he just kissed her, yea sure they made out a few times last night but they were both heavily intoxicated, now Solange was sober with a hangover and the girl was almost one hundred percent sure he was drinking apple juice and not alcohol "can I ask you a question?" she stumbled over her words "yea?"

"what are we doing?" Lange questioned, Jeremiah's eyebrows raised and he took a step back, probably trying to figure it out for himself, see, the boy was used to casual hookups, they didn't hook up and he didn't want to rush her into anything "having fun?" he responded.

"What happens when this isn't 'fun' anymore? what? do we just part ways? we live together" Solange doubled back, see at least with Steven he wasn't there most of the year, only two months at a time and he was leaving in less than thirty days, Jeremiah, on the other hand, slept next door to her, all summer long, all winter long "stop doing that, you're over-thinking it, I bet right now you're thinking of everything bad that could possibly happen."

He truthfully spoke, she tugged her lip up, rolling her eyes with a chuckle "we're best friends, nothing gonna change that Lange, I gotta go but I still want you to come" Jeremiah murmured, pecking her cheek, the front door opened and a hysteric Steven walked past them "kiss your girlfriend later, some people actually wanna keep their job" he complained, unlocking the car door from a mile away.