Heat

LENAS POV
"Stiles.. what are you doing?" I ask my head fuzzy from the vervain.

"For years I've been seen as the weaker link, the human, the no one" Stiles says as he brings the cuffs up to the bed, "void gave me power, power that I couldn't control, but you I know I can control you"

I watched silently as stiles locked a chain onto each of my wrists and ankles, to weak to protest.

He dragged them out and secured them to each post of my bed so that I was complaining spread out. Completely vulnerable.

"Ever since you've came here I've felt a connection to you, you're so beautiful Lena but that attitude and cockyness. Well it needs to go and this is the only way I know"

Without even lifting my head I can already hear it, the low buzzing of the vibrator.

I buck my hips and pull hopelessly on the chains, but my fate is inevitable.

STILES POV
She looks gorgeous, laying there, not being able to do a thing about it.

All the control in my hands. I love it.

Quickly I rip away all that's covering her entrance and expose her already glistening entrance. Grinning as a do so.

I watch as goosebumps arise on her arms, she's loving this.

"Now baby, let's see how many times you can cum before you're crying for me to stop hmm?" I say rubbing her clit causing her to flinch.

Without warning I push the vibrator to her entrance expecting a moan from her lips at contact.

"S-stiles!" She pleads but it jus makes me more determined.

I take a step back taking a look at my handy work, satisfied with the job.

"Now baby I'm going to have a look around, you just stay right here" I smirk at her as she looks at me with astonished eyes.

LENAS POV
With that he leaves. He just leaves the room. Leaving me here chained to the bed and a vibrator strapped to my pussy.

What a cunt.

The thoughts barley begin to form in my mind when I feel my orgasm approaching.

Fuck fuck fuck

I can't hold it, the feeling overwhelms me as I try to pull harder on the restraints but the exhaustion only aids my finish.

My whole body tenses and my legs begin to shake as my orgasm rushes through me.

I grind on the vibrator riding it out until there is nothing left. I am hot, sweaty and out of breath but the vibrations are unforgiving and continue to send pleasure though my already sensitive areas.

STILES POV
I hear here scream 5 more times before I finally make my way back to her.

The sound of her screaming my name echos across the landing,

"Stiles! Stiles please!" She cries, "I can't take any more please!" It's beautiful.

I reach the room and stand in the door way watching her laying limp on the bed, her forehead covered in beads of sweat, her legs shaking and pathetic whimpers leaning her dried lips.

"Have you had enough gorgeous?" I ask as I approach the bed stroking her hair.

"P-please" she basically whispers but I can see her body tending again.

"One more baby, come on one more time for me you can do it" I kneel down holding her hand comforting her as her last orgasm rolls through her.

"Stiles!" She cries out as tears roll down her cheeks and her entire body trembles uncontrollably.

Once satisfied that she has finished I quickly remove the torture from her swollen clit and undo her chains.

She is completely done, unable to move.

I get on the bed next to her and pull her up onto my lap stroking her hair more.

"You did so well I'm so proud of you" I whisper into her ear.

I slowly lift my wrist up to her mouth, "go on baby, you deserve it", I say but she shakes her head.

"I trust you go on"

I feel the agony as she plunges her teeth into my veins sucking the blood from inside them as I continue to comfort her.

After a while she withdraws her head leaning against my chest, "good girl" I say now slightly light headed

I feel her hand grab hold of my shirt before her eyes flutter shut.

And within minutes I feel myself joining her in a peaceful slumber.