Two

Blossom was walking down the street again with a box of apple juice in her hand and two stuffed bunnies in her other hand,one blue and one purple.

She smiled as she saw the man sitting there again.She thought of him all night and couldn't wait to see him again.She promised herself to always walk down this path to see him.

"Bunny."she called out once she got close enough to him.

He looked over at her as he felt his body warm up.

"Hey bunny,I missed you."She said as she sat down next to him.

"Look,I got us matching bunnies."she said handing him the blue one.

He took it feeling the soft fur in his hands.

"Do you like it?"she asked him making him look back at her and nod making her smile widely.

"I told my mother about you,I asked her to buy these."she said as she petted the bunny like a real animal.

"Will you talk to me one day?"she asked him tilting her head.

He shrugged before looking back down at the bunny he set on his lap.

"That's okay,as long as you let me talk to you,I like you."she said smiling at him as she drank her juice.

"I love apple juice,it's my favourite juice."she said as she set the half empty box down next to her.

'Bunny' nodded his head making a mental note to buy a packet of the juice boxes for her.

"Do you kill people?"she asked catching him off guard.

He stared at her for a while before slowly nodding his head.

"Oh okay,you go to jail?"she asked him as he stared at her weirdly at the fact she just pushed passed him killing people.

He nodded his head again looking to the right of him as he heard people.

"Oh those are my friends bunny,I forgot they were coming today,I just wanted to see you."she said making him look at her.

'she wanted to see me.'He thought as he felt happy inside.

"Hey guys."She greeted the group of girls and boys who walked up to them.

"Heyy Blossom."Her bestfriend India greeted hugging her.

"Hey."she greeted Bunny nervously as he just stared at her as his cold,evil state formed again.

"Wassup Tree."Bryson said hugging her.

"Ay I said don't call me that."Flor said hitting him as he laughed.

"Wassup."he greeted Bunny.

"Blossom what are you doing here,aren't you supposed to be home,isn't your mother worried about you?"Cuban said as she glanced at Bunny with every question.

"No,she knows where I am,she said it's okay."Blossom told her as she sat back down after hugging them.

"Why you guys look so scared?"She asked as they avoided eye contact with bunny.

"Ya why y'all scared?"Bryson said scratching his neck nervously.

"Boy shush."India said nudging him.

"Can we sit down?"she asked looking at Bunny.

"You can,he doesn't talk."Blossom said moving closer to Bunny so India could sit next to her.