5

Jungkook was about to get the car but Taehyung stops him. Baby....listen, just avoid her...she was angry at me that's why she reacted to you like that.

Tea...you are speaking for your sister....but namjoon Hyung insulted me in front of them.

When? Tea looked at him.

Just before....don't you hear what he said.....don't rise your voice in my home....he imitates Namjoon's voice with a pouty face.

Tea suppresses his laughter while seeing his expression. Baby....my bunny...my love...Tae carries his baby husband in hand and walks toward the home. This is why Tae decide to move out of the mansion with Jungkook. He gets annoyed easily.....he is very sensitive. Sometimes emotional too.

........

The Kim family was surrounded for dinner, and baby mochi was already asleep.

Rose....Joon calls his sister's name before starting dinner...... say sorry to Jungkook....he order to Rose.

But Joon... it's him....

I said apologies...he sound a bit harshly.

I am sorry Jung.....i mean hyeongsu.....she bows to him.

It's ok....Jungkook said with a smirk. He won.

Kooki...say sorry to her too...jin insists.

What? Why? He glared at his brother.

Kooki... Jin calls him in a warning tone.

Ok...ok...am sorry too.....he said.

This is it....this is an everyday practice...both brother and sister-in-law hate each other. Always quarrel about everything.

Namjoon is the head of the family. Every single person in the Kim family obeys him except our baby mochi. Mochi is a king himself.

Their dinner occurred with a lot of happiness and laughter. But both Jungkook and Rose occasionally glare at each other.

Does Yooni call you? Jungkook as to Jin who was sitting beside sleeping Jimin.

He calls me yesterday. They are going on a study tour.

I miss him very much hung... it's been five years since he was living in London for his studies. Jungkook sat with him.

What should I do? Namjoon was so stubborn. Yea...this is his last year...my son will come back soon.

Jimin moves in his sleep...Jin slowly pats his back. Sleep baby.....he muttered slowly. He again fell asleep.

Jung....jin was about to call him but the boy was dozing off in his sitting position with a slightly open mouth. Jin finds it cute...

Bunny....lay here....kooky....he shakes him to wake up...but he fell back to the bed and hugs his baby. Good night hyungi.....if you see my husband tell him his wife is waiting for him. Good night.

Jin smiles widely....this boy...eating and sleeping, the two best friends of Jungkook. Jin covers both son and mother with a duvet. Once again he checks both of them and gets out of the room.

********

So you have rest for three weeks. Joon looks at his brother.

Yes.....he answered.

Tea...are you happy? Joon carefully observes his face.

Yes, huyng.....more than before...my babies...both of them competing for loving me. He smiles when remembering his babies.

Jimin is our happy pill....but Jungkook? I don't know...

He too hyung....my bunny loves me. I am
Very happy.

Happy..... Namjoon repeats the word after him with a sigh.