Seven

Darius🦧

I wake up to a loud shrieking sound coming from Mo. I roll out of bed annoyed to go see what it was.
I see Mo looking for something.

"Where'd it go!?"she asks shaking
"What?"
"The spider"
"Huh?? What spider"
"This ugly black spider"
"Hell nah" I start walking away cuz I don't fuck with spiders.
"Where are you going!?"
"Away"
"Ri, you need to help me"
"No I don't" at this point Mo is latched onto me and I'm getting annoyed because she's trying to get us both killed.
"Yess"
"No"
"You know what fine"
"Bye" I say with a grin
"Mtch bye nigga"

~*~

Moesha🦋

Even though Ri pissed me off I still wanna go to the beach so I go and bother him.

He's lying on the bed scrolling through TikTok. I swear to you this man's an addict. I jump on the bed and start pushing him.

"RiRi I wanna go to the beach"
"Then go" his back was still faced towards me and I wasn't going to argue with him. I start pushing him till he falls off the bed. Big mistake. We make eye contact and I'm running. I almost died running down the stairs but it's okay. I ran to the beach and when I got there I turned around to Ri and smiled. He didn't smile back. Instead he picked me up and threw me in the ocean. While I was mid air I decided not to be the bigger person. When I hit the water I didn't move I just let myself sink. I could've easily gotten up but Ri knows I can't swim so I wanted to teach him something.

I hear him calling my name and his voice gets closer. I still don't move. He finally gets to me after taking his sweet time and carries me back to shore. He puts me down and I open my eyes and smack him. He gets all flustered and starts rambling about how he thought he lost me and some other stuff. Before I can say something his phone starts blowing up. He takes a look at it and silences it. I find it odd but I don't say anything.

~*~

"RiRi"
"Yes monkey butt?"
"Why'd you stop talking to me after I left"
"Mo when you left we were six. I was mad and thought you abandoned me. I missed you every day though despite my anger."
"I'm sorry, when I left I was very upset too. I didn't wanna leave my best friend. Especially to go and live with my dad again. Mom moved us to some hidden place in Orange County."
"What do you mean hidden?"
"It was hidden underneath this yellow house. The only time we used it was when we has company. Other than that we stayed in this hidden mansion."
"Damn. You never told me that"
"I didn't know how or when. There's a lot you don't know." My phone starts ringing and I see it's auntie Zandie.

"Hello?"
"Come in you too it's getting late and I made some lasagna". And the. She hung up.
"Let's go Auntie Zandie made lasagna" I tell Ri and we start running back to the house.

~*~

Darius🦧

Once we're finished eating Mo goes upstairs to get ready for bed and I step outside to make a call.
Ryan and Sean have been blowing up my phone non stop I know shits up.

"Hello?"
"Where have you been man?"
"Mybad I've been busy"
"Yeah well so has Mac"
"Shit"

Hey yalll this was a lil longer one cuz I'm going on vacation soon so yeah.
Antyways I hope y'all enjoyed. Pls give it a star🫶🏾

 Pls give it a star🫶🏾