🏝

bel;

bel;

Me and the five other girls were sat in the kitchen area waiting for the boys to wake up, after learning that the other girls were called Summer, Yazmine, Cheyenne, Mollie and Chyna, we were all talking about ourselves and the boys that were in our top 3.

"Where you going?" We heard one of the boys ask as we heard another go back inside the villa, but I stood up and hugged the boy closest to me, which was Andrew.

"Good morning! I'm isabel!" I smiled wide, then went on to hug Jacques, Dami, Davide and Jay.

"bel?" Luca and I stood in front of each other.

"Hey luc" I fiddled with my necklace that he gifted me when we were together, I then realised everyone was staring.

"I guess Gemma and Jacques aren't the only exes in the villa now!"

"luc?" Jacques looks at us questioning why we had already nicknamed each other.

"Jacques, me and Luca dated for 5 years nearly 6, he cheated, with a YouTuber who I was friends with, Saffron Barker." I told the group before walking off with Mollie and Cheyenne, so the others, especially Luca, couldn't see me get overwhelmed.

"Holy shit, you just outed your ex and saffron on national tv!" Mollie whispered as we sat on a daybed, my sunglasses covering my eyes that were currently blurry with tears, "go miss thing!" Cheyenne hugged me and Mollie rubbed my shoulders.

"Thanks girls, my brother hates him and all his friends do, they tried to fight him before JJ fought Logan and Jake" I explain, subtly dropping hints that my brother knows and is best friends with KSI.

"JJ as in KSI? Who's your brother?" Mollie questioned.

"My brother is MiniMinter aka Simon!" I tell the two as Luca walked over, "ladies can I borrow bel?"

"Isabel, and you can." Mollie and Cheyenne walked off and over to the others at the fire pit who were failing at being discreet at watching us, since I watched Davide and Jacques put their glasses on and stare at us.

"Hey bel..." Luca rubbed my knee as he sat down.

"Hi Luca. You and Gemma look like you guys have a big connection from what I've witnessed on the telly, she's a lot more mature than saffron is, don't fuck this up.." I nod lightly

"I never cheated on you bel, I'm sorry you think that but saffron is a family friend. Im not stupid enough to lose you like that."

"But you did Luca; I walked in on you both! She posted the pictures on twitter and tagged you and me!"

"No you didn't, your delusional!" He yelled at me, slamming his bottle on the floor.

"Stop it! I don't care anymore, you obviously won't admit it!" I pulled the Saturn necklace off my neck and threw it at him and wiped my eyes, walking inside.

"bel!" Jacques followed and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a hug tightly.

"Thank you Jacques." I hug him back tightly, sniffling, as Luca walked into the bedroom, holding the necklace in his hand tightly, red bloodshot eyes.

"bel? I'm sorry, I really am" he spoke quietly.

"I'm not sad, trust me, I'm pissed you won't admit it.." I look at Luca before going outside and sitting with Andrew having a general chat about ourselves.

"Are you sharing a bed with anyone or sleeping outside?" I ask him.

"I'm actually sleeping inside.."

"Well can I share with you?" I smile at him.

"Yeah of course you can bel, I'd love to have you in my bed." He smirked slightly.

"Well damn Andrew, I'd love to be in your bed too.."