1 - UnTrust and names

The bitties sans brought home yesterday were still adjusting in there new home. Some bitties, like the ink stained one and the blue guy seemed to trust him enough, the yellow star guy seemed a little more hesitant but still acted almost the same as the blue and inky one.

On the other hand most of them don't really seem to mind him, tho some don't trust him to the point they hid under the kitchen counter until sans left the room. That being the octopus like dude, and only 2 other acted like this. Tho sans couldn't sense any fear in there soul, only anger. On the other hand one was certainly hiding because of fear, it was very clear, since they were shaking after they woken up and saw sans. Sans wasn't worried, bitties were like that sometimes, and he couldn't really blame them.

Sans wasn't sure what to call them so he just decided to go with any name that seems good for them.
The octopus looking one and the yellow one looked like the opposites, from what he saw, both of them seemed to not like each other, and tried to stay away as far as possible they could from each other.

[Hm....]

Sans hummed, all of the bitties were in the box where the pc was. Since the old box where they were in was wet.
Sans shook his head and continued to think, the yellow guy was sending off good energy, his soul basically getting more positive at every happy emotion someone mustered up, which was the opposite of the little octo-guy, octo-guy seemed to hate the happy faces, hate the positivity. It's funny how he learned all that with just one day being with them. Really, it's funny.

[Yellow guy wears a sun symbol on there cape. Hmm...sun and moon....] Sans thought to himself before an idea of names perked up into his head
"Dream and nightmare! That's what I'm gonna call those two." Sans said it out loud, sighing happily before ploping his head back onto the comfortable surface of his pillow.

[Great, now I'll make up names for the rest of them, tommorow.]

Sans sighed as he drifted off to sleep in his bed.