chapter 3 explanation, family rage, salem fall and summer rescue

As jaune and his team settle in the mansion. Bleiss is in kitchen and making chicken Alfredo for jaune.
Beliss: oh i hope jaune love my cooking!!
Neo eva 3 rework his room to match his style and way work.
Neo eva 3:......
Junko immediately finish her room, with help of monokuma. Now she got book of students in beacon, and set sight on Nora.
Junko: dear me this hyper active girl well meet her despair!!! Haaaaaaaa
With jaune finsh jis new room and sit down on his bed. But interesting part that Thalia and jaune are discussing about his power.
Jaune: Thalia you mention somehow i connect to grimm and power of dark.
Thalia: yes thats right.
Jaune: ok explain.
Thalia: master the power of darkness are connect to grimmverse. Those power well allow you become grimm, and gain the power of grimm as well.
Jaune: so your saying i can access from diffrent dimension and able gain their power.
Thalia: yes, but still you need training since most dangerous grimm power are hard control.
Jaune: is that so...wait if I'm connet to grimmverse, then what other dark power I can use instead of grimmverse.
Thalia: their is but master you are not ready yet, since most them are hard control.
Jaune: so what they....

???:YOU IDIOT BRAT!!!!!!

'CRASH'

'SLAM'

'POW'

jaune and Thalia stop, and check out along with his team run down and look at location of screaming.
Neo Eva unit 03: what's that.
Junko: yeah like someone get a bit down?
Beliss: oh man someone is getting scold.
Jaune: oh boy my grandfather is here.
Beliss: let me guess he is not happy that your family disown you.
Jaune: this well not end well.

'Few minutes ago'

After team rwby, and Anpr recover, they where told to go to field, with Arc family as well. But as they got their, tai, qrow, and rest parents are their and not happy with Joseph arc their.

Tai: girls I'm very disappointed in you.
Both: what!!!
Qrow: tai rights, why you do this arc boy.
Yang: he fake his way in beacon.
Ruby: he is liar!
Both sigh and ready tell them truth about qrow.
Qrow: Yang, ruby, I fake my way to beacon, along with my sister.
Ruby:N...noooo you face your way in beacon.
Yang: but you proven....
Qrow: hold you their Yang, raven and I was sent in beacon to learn how kill Huntsman.
Both eyes widen and shock, tai look at ruby. He was afraid ruby well chamge personally after let in beacon early. And fear came true see ruby abandon her friend and bully him.
Tai: ruby, Yang if summer was here, she be disappoint in you for abandon and bully friend.
Ruby cry as and Yang try not cry but failed as both know summer rose well be mad at them.

Gihira: Blake I'm disappointed in you.
Blake: father i....
Kali: Blake listen to your father.
Gihra: Blake bow.
Blake got scare as he really get very mad at her.
Gihra: Blake now!
Blake give him bow as Kali grab her by ear and scold her.
Blake: mom stop!
Kali: Blake belladonna i told you help someone in need but Instead of helping, you hid yourself, and bully someone fir just paper.
Bkake look down shame as she begin regret herself.

Willow: weiss im very upset with you. You bully arc boy for a paper, im saddens see my little girl change.
Weiss: mother im sorry....
Willow kook away as winter slap weiss on check.
Weiss: winter why.
Winter: dont talk to me weiss.
Winter walk away, weiss felt Whitley look at her amused and he have scroll on for her.
Whitley: father call.
Weiss fear as Jacques is line and happy for her. Which confuse, he never happy for her and always angry.
Jacques: weiss, i very happy see you put boy in place. although you lost but you shown very cold nature, which you be like me one day.
As scroll turn off, weiss fear came out, she afraid be like her father, now it came true. She begin crying, and begin freaking out right now.
Weiss crying: noooo!!!! Im not like my father, it cant be!!!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!
(Note: why no one come with idea punshiment that she fear most. Be like Jacques well bring fear to weiss and freak out as well.)
Weiss fall to ground, and cry alot, keep saying she not her father. Willow look at her daughter disgrace but still love her.