ᴏʜ, ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ!

Loki smiled when Krishna twisted his words a little, the gesture was what counted, Loki of course needed no help in lying. Heck, he is the God of lying. But it is the thought that counts, right? And for once, that some one stood up for him made him feel nice. 
He could still not believe he was standing in front of great people such as Maha Mahim Bishma and Maha Rani Gandhari.

Krishna must have planned this whole thing. 
Or else how was he here and why did they land here? 
But why now? And why with these 'Avengers'? 

He looked around and promptly froze when his eyes land on one of the man standing a little away from the family.
His body was structured like a warriors. Not as muscled as Thor or Steve Rogers but he had a fair enough built. Black hair just as dark night. The signature sun shaped ear rings in his ears.

Eyes seemed like Lotus. He truly is Kamal- Nayana. Loki concluded.
A sun shaped tikka on his fore- head. He held his chin high as he narrowed his lotus eyes at the people- aka them- standing in front of him.

Dressed in a yellow dhoti, some jewelry and orangish- yellow Ang- Vastram.
He stood to his height, firmly as he looked a Loki.

Their eyes met and Loki felt himself turn to jelly.
This man was really standing in front of him. Maha Rathi, Ang- Raj Karn the great, was indeed standing there in front of him.

The man known for being son of sun.
The man known for his fabulous archery skills.
The man known for being a Dan veer (philanthropist of his era).
The man known for having Lord Parshuram as his only teacher.