How my au work out (part 2)

Hey guys! Sorry for a really long time not posting cause ive been busy with my school and work that i have! But ive posted a chapter now so, enjoy! (btw im going to change the combination world to any anime or games since the characters in my au can teleport anywhere they want)

There are 4 types of werewolf too since its half omegaverse au. The types of werewolfs are:

1. Omega 25%
2. Beta 44%
3. Alpha 30%

And the last type is the most rarest type of werewolf in the whole world, and wich is:

The Ultima werewolf...

This is the rarest type because only 1% of this type live in the world. The ultima werewolf are really powerful and pretty effective to the full moon. Whenever the ultima stare at the full moon for atleast a minute, it will turn to an extremely powerful creature and it's power doubled making it extremely hard to defeat it. But once the ultima married or have it's childhood family alive, the power that the ultima has will be shared to the whole family so the tradition of the family won't go instinct and forgotten. This situation can increase the percentage of the ultima existence.

Omegas are a lot weaker than the betas but whenever they are having heat period, they can control it so they wont get hurt. Betas are strong but not so powerful as the alphas. And alphas are strong, powerful and dominant. Whenever their mate is having a heat period and cant control it, they will immediately break their body until their mate cant move.(y'know what i mean😉)

Im so sorry if this chapter is too short, but dont worry! Their will be some more infos about my au, so you gotta wait and be careful while reading cause sometimes it contains really important infos! Until we meet again in the next chapter!

Bye pups!~

321 words count~~