Confidence

My name is Eddie Munson ive been in love since the second grade. Y/N L/N. The name that has haunted me to this day. The way she strides with her head up, her confidence Is so attractive, they are quick to stand up to anyone who tries to hurt their friends, loved ones, etc. I just need to find a way to get into her life once again.

~
"Hey Eds!" Y/n runs up and says enthusiastically "Oh hey Y/n" she frowned at that response then quickly turns her attitude around "sooo.. I had an Idea... " Eddie thinks for a second {holy shit this could be the perfect time to get back into her life!!} "My mom is out of town and we haven't hung out in a while.. Sooo wanna come over for a few?? " she said, leaning against my locker, my eyes lit up "o-oh! Yes sure, what time? " she smiled "I'll just catch a ride with you and we can head straight to my place! " I blush "sounds good" she winks and strides away like always.

~
Y/n's perspective

  I Walk away, or maybe skip? My crush just said yes to hanging out with me!
....
3 hours later the bell rings, school is out
"Hey Munson!!" I shout running over to him and his van "Hop in Ms.Royalty" I giggle {god her giggle is so cute} "ermm.. Eddie?" She said "last time I checked I didn't have eyes on my hips.. " he started to flush "oh! Erm sorry.. Let's go" he started the car and we drove off.
-
"Eddie?" Her beautiful voice rang in my ears "why are we pulled over?".. " Hop in the back, quickly princess" her confused yet worried face made me feel bad, nonetheless she got in the back along with me. *kiss* "EDDIE?! ".. " Im sorry, love. I couldn't hold back. My feelings have been here since second grade.. And" she cut me off, jumping on top of me and passionately kissing me, she started to grind on me "keep going.. Mmm" she slowly took off her pants, as did I "baby.. Is this okay? " she giggled "of course my love" she got on top of me and sat on it "fuck.. "
~ this sex scene is brought to you by that one girl on agt who was a carbon copy of p!nk 😝😝😝

"F-Fuckk.. " I said shakily bouncing up and down on his cock... "Keep going baby.. "

- time skip brought to you by my sister getting off the bus 🥰🥰🥰

TYSM FOR THE LOVE!! CMT FOR A PT. 2!!