They can't find out (Avengers x Reader

You hated mornings. You were not at all a morning person. Of course because of this, everyone else in the Avengers compound HAD to be a morning person. Each day someone would come in with an intricate way of waking you up, and your convinced they were all competing against each other. Today was your dad's turn. Tony's turn.

He slowly creaked open your door, making sure you were still asleep. You were nervous for how he would wake you up today because of what he said last night.

*the night before*

Everyone was in the living room hanging out and having a relaxing night off from hero stuff.

"Hey everyone!" Steve called, "Who is going to wake Y/N up tomorrow?"

The room started to quiet down as everyone looked to you and Steve.

"I think it is Tony's turn to wake her up," Bucky commented.

"Hell yeah it is!" He excitedly yelled. You could tell he was dying to have someone else say it first.

"Ugh I don't get why everyone has to make it such a huge deal! Just let me sleep for christ's sake!" You complained.

"Ok one, it's fun to do seeing who gets you up the fastest, two, if you don't like us waking you up in different ways then just wake up on your own, and three, you better be prepared because I will come up with something that will win put everyone else to shame." Tony said. You were slightly off put and worried about what you were going to wake up to tomorrow, seeing the evil smirk and playful glint in his eye.

A few hours later, everyone started going to bed, and you decided to join the crowd. You had several times looked over to tony, but he was just staring at you fiddling with a toothpick in between his fingers with the same look on his face as before. You figured he was still trying to come up with something good that would put the other avengers to shame.

As you walked out of the room you heard him tell to you, "you better be prepared Y/N!" You scoffed and settled down for bed in your room.

*in the morning*

He slowly creaked open your door, making sure you were still asleep. You were face down in the masses of white comforters and pillows, hugging your arms around the top of the pillow you had your head on. Tony slowly moved back the comforter so your back was exposed.(you usually wear a sports bra to bed) He slowly lifted up a small plastic animal cage like one you would get when you adopted a hamster or something. But this was no hamster. It was a giant, black, furry tarantula just minding its own business. Tony didn't mind spiders and handling them, he actually found them fascinating. You in the other hand hates spiders with all your life.

He slowly took the spider out, admiring it for a second before lowering it onto your side, where it started moving it's way up onto your back and slowly all around. You started to stir in your sleep as you felt the tickly sensation of something light and soft on your back. Tony decided to handcuff your hands together with a new invention of his and somehow it stuck to the headboard so you couldn't bat the spider off of your back. It moved its way to your other side and started walking a lot there.

You realized what was happening, and shorting your eyes open, you realized that the spider was unintentionally tickling you. You were insanely ticklish, but no one at the compound knew that, and since gaining your powers, you became even more sensitive. You buried your face even further into your pillows trying to bite back giggles bubbling up in your throat.

"Good morning girl, guess what is on your back right now," Tony said with an evil grin on his face.

He knew you hated spiders and you would freak out if you knew there was one on you.