- Chapter 2 - Basil's Idea

Basil had an idea, he thought Sunny and Aubrey were perfect together. So once he left Gino's he went to Sunny's house. As Basil knocked on his door, he was ready to put his plan into action.

"Hi Sunny!" Said Basil

"Hey Basil, what are you doing here?" Asked Sunny.

"Ya know! I just wanted to talk and catch up!" Said Basil.

"But we just did that at Gino's," Said Sunny.

"But I wanted to show you some new plants and stuff! Yeah!" Said Basil rather quickly.

"Alright," replied Sunny.

As Basil told him about some facts on Sunflowers and Cactuses, He secretly checked Sunny's phone while he wasn't looking and checked if he had Aubrey's number, sure enough he did, Basil left a message.

( Hi Aubrey, Sunny here! I just wanted to ask, if you wanted to, you know hang out one day? Maybe we could meet up at The Park tomorrow? Thanks! )

BZZT

"Huh?" Said Sunny?

("Oh crap") Thought Basil.

"UHHH, that was NOTHING!!! Yeah!! Haha, anyways did you know that sunflowers like to face the sun?" Said Basil.

"Huh, oh okay," replied Sunny.

"Well I gotta go Sunny, really sorry we couldn't hang out too long! Bye!" Said Basil.

"Huh, why was Basil acting like that? Wait what's that on my phone?" Wondered Sunny.

"Wait, I-I didn't send that message! What??? BASIL!!! WHAT IS T-THAT??" Said Sunny.

Basil already left.

"Great I am now forced into a Date. I mean this can't be that bad?.. Nah who am I kidding I am going to screw this up." said Sunny.

Meanwhile, once Aubrey got home she saw the new message on their phone.

"H-hm ah! Just me and him?" Sad Aubrey sort of flustered.

- The end for now, see you in part 3! This seemed a little short but it's a setup for the next chapter...