➵❥ 𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗨 ♡

The way we met and started our journey is different from most stories of great friendship

The way we met and started our journey is different from most stories of great friendship. But the uniqueness of our story is again what makes it so special and beautiful. I remember the day you revealed yourself and asked to be loved being yourself and not anyone else, expecting me to be mad at you. But how could I? Needless to say I already had that feeling and the way you talked out everything so genuinely placing your feelings before me made me grow even more fond of you. That day I realized that within you hid an angel, one who could compromise going out of her way for the sake of love. I knew at that very moment that I would never wanna lose someone as precious and rare as you who has such a beautiful way of loving and feeling with utmost loyalty. It might not always be a perfect friendship, I don't even want it.  But in your presence what I felt was an intoxicating desire to get more of your new, unraveling sides. My desires to be loved and meet the new had always been limited. But then you came along, you fell like a seed on the soil of my soul, and my soul knew that you were a person who would align my stars with little joys and a long lasting happiness. On the ocean of my heart, you created tides of ebb and flow with your sincerity.  Your honest love and care shone upon it like moonlight. I felt complete in a new way, again. We lose to gain, you made me realize that so strongly, almost like you taught me an important lesson. But you know, there are certain things, certain people in our lives, whom we, if ever lose, we can never find another one who can compensate for them. And you're one such person to me, one such soul, whom I will never be ready to trade for, even if the stars were to be placed on my feet. Every piece of you is so well tangled with every piece of mine, even if I keep looking for you in others for the rest of my life, I'll never find you in anyone else. No one can ever be close to it. And today, on your sweet 18th, I want you to read this and trust the fact that you my fairy is not that easy to replace, never in a million lifetimes. Not for me.

 Not for me