Chapter 30 !!!

No one POV

The next morning Avery and her friends and family started planning they took it day by day and step by step wanting and believing that what they were trying to accomplish was actually worth it. It was hard and sometimes their planning ended in an argument but they always came to an agreement.

As the vampire lord Talion began to visit more Avery got this feeling like Aron is right like trusting the vampire lord was the wrong thing to do but even so she kept going

Avery's POV

I was in my room with Alexia and baby Jenna. we were laying on the bed with Jenna in between us while we talked she laid sound asleep. "I don't like this" Alexia said "I know but for me to bring all the packs together I'll have to travel far" I said as I ran my fingers throughout our daughters hair. "I know but I won't be there to protect you" she said I smiled "I'll be ok my love I promise I'll come back to you and her" I replied she sighed

"I know you will but 3 years is a long time what do I tell Jenna when she asks about you" she said looking me in the eyes

"Tell her I love her and everything I'm doing is for her" I simply said

"I'm scared Avery" she said something I've never heard her say before, i gave her an sympathetic half smile before putting my hand on one side of her face and pulling her in for a kiss, after a moment we both let go. "I am too" I replied to her as we leaned our foreheads together.

Riley's POV

I was outside with Roy when Aron came out "Hey babe" I said he smiled and kissed me on the cheek "Hello gorgeous" he said "Hey Riley I'll catch you later" Roy said suddenly before running into the house me and Aron both looked at each other confused but just shrugged them off. "So babe I've been meaning to show you something" Aron said out of the blue I looked at him confused "Show me what?" I asked he just stood up and held out an hand. "Just come with me" he said I took his hand we started walking somewhere I had no idea where. a few minutes in we stopped at a house not far away from the pack house but at the same time not too close to it either. "What is this?" I asked "it's our new house" Aron said my eyes went wide as I was shocked I had no words it was gorgeous, "how did you?" I asked "I um had it built when we got back here so months ago I jut was waiting for the right time to show you" he explained I just stood there looking at the house in front of me it was big. But not that big.

"If you don't like it it's fine It's just that being in the pack house is cool in all but I thought that it would be better if we had our own place something that belongs to us somewhere that maybe one day we'll start a family at" he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss he was surprised at first but it quickly faded once we pulled away I looked him in his amazing green eyes. "I love it and I love you" I said he smiled and I took his hand in mine as we both walked into our new house to check it out.

Roy's POV

I walked into the pack house and spotted Izzy in the kitchen I couldn't help but admire he Beauty as she danced around the kitchen with her headphone in. I sat there for a good 4 minutes until she finally realized that I was there. "Nice moves" I said she blushed in embarrassment "how long have you been there" she asked. "Long enough to know that you need some more lessons" I said chuckling she rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"We'll I should go check on my siblings make sure they're practicing what I told them to" I said "oh ok" she said as I was about to get up and leave i suddenly stopped I turned around and walked back over to Izzy she looked at me cluelessly. "Actually I was wondering if you'd um go out with me sometime" I said she looked at me shocked. "I um-" she said. oh yeah she's for sure going to reject me I thought to myself dreading her next words I closed my eyes tight while standing there waiting for her to finish her sentence. "I'd love to" she said my eyes opened wide "really?" I asked she smiled "yes really" she said I smiled.

"Ok then" I said as we both just stood there smiling at each other.

Gabriel's POV

"So are we going to tell everyone about us" I asked Dean (Ps. Deans Roy little brother) "I- it's not the right time" he said "come one dean I want to be able to kiss you in public or hold your hand in public I'm sick of all this sneaking around" I said flopping back first on the bed. Me and Dean was hanging out in dean's room together.

"I do too Gabriel but I just.." he said trailing off "you just what" I asked getting irritated "I'm not ready Gabe" he said I sighed and sat up. "Why not no one's going to judge us I mean our Alpha and Luna are both girls and a same sex couple" I pointed out

"It's not them I'm worried about telling it's Roy my brother" he said I looked at him surprised

"Roy? Why would Roy have a problem with it" I asked

"Because I'm his brother his only brother the one he expects to be just like him I feel like if I tell him then it'll change everything between us and he'll never look at me the same way again" Said dean I felt bad now knowing the reason why he wasn't ready I sighed and hugged him. "It's ok we don't have to tell anyone" I said even though deep down that wasn't what I wanted at all..

Lexie's POV

I was in mine and Nate my mates room when someone knocked on the door, "Come in" I shouted and someone then walked in I looked up to see Jackson one of the pack members. Standing there. "Sorry to disturb you my Luna but  Alpha Nate demanded that I check on you.....again" he said I sighed and smiled. Since that little visit we had from the vampires Nate has been checking on me none stop. "tell mr overprotective that I'm fine and that I'll be down in a minute" I said he nodded and left the room going to go do so I just shook me head a smiled and I continued to finish up my makeup.

Once I was done I went downstairs just as I said I would, there I saw Nate talking to a few little kids. They all sat around him one on his lap as he told them a story.

"And then boom the whole place went up in flames but I managed to save the two people while single single-handedly taking out every rogue there was" he said as all the kids wowed looking at him in awe just then he spotted me and smiled I smiled back as he the turned around and told the kids something else. "Look who finally came out of the room say hi kids" he said all the kids then looked at me "HI!!! Luna Lexie" they all said at once I smiled and waved.

"Ok now run along you little munchkins and remember listen to your parents" he said pointing a stern finger at them "Yes Alpha Nate" they all said before running off laughing and playing Nate then got up and walked over to me. "Hello gorgeous" he said wrapping his arms around me I chuckled as he kissed my cheek. "Hey you I don't recall that part of the story ever happening" I replied he then stopped kissing me and pulled away to look at me. "We'll you know I have to give the little one something to look up too" he said I just shook my head and smiled. "So I have a whole day planned for us Penny has agreed to watch over the pack while we're gone" he explained I looked at him surprised

"While we're gone?" I repeated he nodded

"Yup I wanna take you into town today show you a good time and maybe later on tonight we could have an even better time if you knew what I mean" he said wiggling his eyebrows I laughed at the action.

"I don't know Nate" I said he pouted

"Come on please" he said I rolled my eyes and smiled

"Fine but only because your pouty face is just the cutest" I said he chuckled and I leaned In giving him a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

________________________________

End of Book: hey guys and girls and thank you all for reading to the end of this not so long book. I wanted to inform you that this will be a 3 to 4 book series and that chapter 1 one of The True Alpha Book 2 will be coming out soon for now I hope you enjoyed this book and like always I wish you all a wonderful, day/night and Weekend 🖤