First Game Of The Season For Me

Well ever since I read that letter I felt amazing inside and admitted to myself that I want to be with him. But unfortunately I had a home-season opener I had to prepare for and they were counting on me being there. But the bad thing is many people will be there watching me including the Blackhawks team, Coach Q and my family. I was very nervous that my dad and his new team are watching me including Kane but I had to push that aside. It was game time for the Mallards!

The Game:

It was the first period and we were about to get a goal until one of the Rush people took the puck away and scored a goal in our net. It was the worst thing ever but as soon as I got out there I got the puck and skated down to the Rush net and scored a goal tying up the game to 1-1. There was no goal in the second period but I got in a fight with a Rush player and put me on a penalty when they were checking us and tripping us and was very noticeable and wasn't called and I had enough. The last few seconds of the third period was when McMillan scored the last goal and won the game.

After the game:

We went into the locker room and congratulated each other and took all of our gear and started our post game workout. After the workout I was very tired and wanted to go to bed but I found my dad and gave him a hug instead. They all congratulated me and Kaner came up to me.

Kaner said to me as he pulled me to an embrace, "You did awesome out there Charlotte!"

"Thanks Kaner!" I said to him as I hugged him tighter.

And then I must of fallen asleep in his arms because the first thing I remember is being in my bed in my pajamas feeling like hell. But I love Kaner and he loves me and I hope I can stay with him for the rest of my life.