• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 •

"Stupid boy making me so sad, didn't think you could change this fast"Tate McRae - she's all i wanna be

Tate McRae - she's all i wanna be

~

"Look what the cat - or I should say the doberman in this case - dragged in! A rare Huey Freeman!"

Huey let out a small chuckle as he made his way over to Raheem and Olivia, with Newton trailing behind him, his nose heavily focused on the pavement. Olivia quickly ran over and began showering Newton with affection, something the now rather large dog accepted whole heartedly.

Huey sat down near Raheem, who looked over at him, "so, you been good bro?"

"Yeah, I been good," he said simply, watching from a slight distance as Olivia continued to play with his dog. Huey then looked to Raheem, "yo Rah, can we talk? Away from Liv, man to man?"

"Sure," the young basketball player said with a shrug, "I ain't got shit else to do"

The two boys then stood up, walking a decent distance away from Olivia so she couldn't hear them, when Huey was sure she was out of ear reach, Raheem suddenly spoke, "yo if this is about Ti, I'm workin' on it aight? Ion know she givin' me mixed signals, one minute she want it the next minute-"

"This ain't got shit to wit' Ti," he looked over at Raheem with a somewhat intimidating glare on his face, "look Rah, I'm being so serious when I say you can't tell a single soul what I'm about to say, ya hear? Not even ya mother, nobody,"

"Damn, you 'bout to tell me yo social security or some shit?" Raheem chuckled, "I won't tell nobody nigga, now let it out,"

Huey shoved his hands in his pocket, he knew he needed to tell someone, and he knew of all his male friends, Raheem was the least likely to be loose lipped about it, "I been cheatin' on Val"

Raheem's eyebrows comically raised, though his expression itself didn't entirely change, he simple stared back at Huey, "for how long?"

"Since freshman year,"

"SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR - nigga! Let's count allat," he then brought out his fingers, "that's freshman year, to sophomore year, to junior year, to senior year - FOUR YEARS MY NIGGA?"

"If we're being technical, three and a half,"

"Shot yo corny ass up," Raheem chuckled, "no way, I ain't think you was capable of such playboy shit my nigga, I mean I ain't mad at ya, if she a bad bitch fuck her all you want-"

"She's not a 'bad bitch', have some respect,"

"Says the nigga fuckin' a whole 'nother broad behind her back!"