Lost.. However NOT forgotten

(Takes place after mlp tell your tale alicorn issues and again I don't own the show or the characters, everything but the ideas belong to hasbro!)

*Sunny was just walking around, helping hitch out of the sand then leaving to take a look out by a hill watching the sunset reflecting on what she done*

"You doing okay sunny..?" Hitch asked her before sitting beside her and looking at the sunset below them

"I'll be okay hitch.. Just really thankful I got to learn more about my alicorn powers and saving those foals." She said before signing with her ears slightly dropped

"Sunny.. You did really well even if these weeks have not been the greatest, you still choose to move forward with stride! I know we will help you with your new abilities and such." He said with a smile taking her hoof onto his own

"Thanks Hitch, I'm really glad you found me. I know I need to apologize for leaving the girls earlier today but sometimes I still feel lost and-" 

Sunny was caught off by her foal friend giving her a hug by the sheriff and her best friend in Equestria.

"Were not going anywhere Sunny, I give you my word that none of us will leave you. You have nothing to worry about, your dad is out there watching over you so proud of you.. He wouldn't like to see you give up on yourself." 

Sunny didn't know what to say to her best friend but to throw her hooves around him and embrace him into a snuggle which Hitch didn't realize that he enjoyed it a little too much. Once their hug or snuggle as they call it, they released each other with smiles on their faces. 

"Thank you Hitch.. I could never imagine life without you here by my side." She said before kissing his cheek blushing and trotting away with his badge

"H-Hey! That's my badge! Get back here!" Hitch shouted before coming after her towards the town of Maretime Bay

*those two were constantly chasing one another through towns like when they were foals but they continued to chase and politely making their way towards the sheriff's office and sunny hiding from none other than the sheriff himself, Hitch Trailblazer!*

Hitch's POV "Wow.. I knew Sunny was fast but man.. She's something else!" Sunny! Where could you be..? *he starting looking around*

*Hitch's fellow animal friends went ahead and nodded since they seemed to understand that their other friend Sunny wasn't in any trouble.*

Tweet Tweet! "What are you doing again?" *one of the little birds chirped*

Don't worry little ones, Sunny's just here to visit me. She's been there for me since we were foals and she well.. took my badge. 

TWEET! "I'll hunt her-"

No..! *Hitch shouted but then calmed down and sighed* No.. Guys, I appreciate you being there and keeping the office in tact but Sunny's not like this and never would do something bad to me. It's a badge yes, but she's my best friend. I know she'll give it back.

Oh~ Will I give the badge back now? Sunny said teasingly before walking over to them with a sweet smile

S-Sunny! W-what are you..? *Hitch was shocked that his best friend was wearing HIS belt and badge*

C'mon Sheriff~ Ready to arrest me~ *Giggles before trotting away upstairs*

Hitch could only blush bright red in awe and in playful anger and looked back at his animal friends as if they were teasing him in the process

Tweet Tweet! "She's a great friend and very funny indeed."

Snip snip.. "No kidding.. Let's leave them be shall we?"