E IGHT

It's now a day before the wedding. Nerves are shot through the roofs. Everyone making sure everything is right at the venue one last time setting up a day early. Hair and face is being chosen at the moment. And everyone is of course excited. Right now Jimin is doing the last check for everything before tomorrow.

Jin and Yoongi are setting up at the balcony for Jungkook and Joon self party. Hobi and Tae are buying the snacks for them. And I'm with the couple themselves as they welcome family at Namjoon apartment. They decided since his house is huge to have the family of both sides stay together. Everyone was dropping off wedding gifts and sending best of wishes for them.

I wonder will your fans ever know, Jungkook mother asked. Um they will closer to our retirement, Jungkook said. When's that again, his father asked. We don't know we don't plan on quitting, Jungkook said laughing causing the rest of the family to laugh.

Namjoon had explained to Jungkook parents about me. They didn't believe it but had accepted it. So I had someone come and restock the house. So y'all are good for the week with any. I made sure to get stuff y'all liked to, F.Namjoon. I mean it son your just the best why don't they make them like you, Jungkook mother said.

Ah thank you ma'am, F.Namjoon said. Take care of my son, Jungkook father said. Mine too, F.Namjoon father said. Soon the whole room busted out into laughter. We'll see y'all tomorrow alright, F.Namjoon said. Let's go mini Joon, Jungkook called out. I finished the conversation with my future mother and went on my way.

All day these two been stuck together. This morning they woke up and didn't even have breakfast they just stayed with each other in bed until everyone had to drag them out for today. Alright it's now 3pm everything has been confirmed by Jimin. Food will be here tomorrow before party starts.

DJ will be there, and the suits are in the dressing rooms right now, Jungkook said. This will be perfect, F.Namjoon said. This is exciting, I said. I'm really happy for you two. Thank mini Joon, Jungkook said. We made our way back to the dorm room. The blinds to the balcony were closed with a sign that said yoongi and Jin at work no bother...unless hungry.

I giggled at the note left on the window. Tae, Jimin, and Hobi walk in holding alcohol and snacks in hand. Wow that's alot y'all didn't have to get so much, Jungkook said. Your gonna be drinking you'll get hungry, Jimin said. Set it by the door so Yoongi and Jin can handle it, Namjoon said.

Alright then, Tae said as he put the bags up. So how we feeling, Jimin asked the two. Excited and fucking nervous, F. Namjoon said. Same awnser, Jungkook said. I swear you two, Jimin said. I remember all of us watching the proposal to now about to see y'all walk down this isle. Now that I think of it how did the proposal go I never heard the story, I asked.

Oooh can I tell, F. Namjoon said. Yea since you propose you have more background to it, Jungkook said. Ok so I took Jungkook to a concert that day we went to see your choice of artists and after the concert I had convinced Jungkook to stay in the concert hall a little longer.

Once everyone has left security went and picked the doors so no one snuck back in. The whole room went dark and then the screens lit up. It was a a video and picture collage of all dates, random days, and just chill moments with us. I told him to watch the whole video without looking away.

So by the end of it it was video of me and I asked him through the video if he would marry me. When he turned around I was already on one knee with the ring out. Ot took him a good five minutes to say yes cause of his crying but it was worth it, f.namjoon said.

Holy shit that's the best proposal I've heard of, I said. It really was I was in the car wondering if all that really just happened, Jungkook said. And no one knew of his plan cause when they came home that night we were all in for a surprise, Jimin said. Lots of celebrating.