Prussia x Canada (PruCan)

It had been a long, tiring day and meeting of being ignored or forgotten or the worst of all being sat on by Russia. As usual the Canadian was practically invisible. The only people who ever noticed him were America, Prussia, and his pet bear kumajiro. The North American twin sighed. Cuba once again has mistaken him for his brother and was now being screamed at, Cuba ready to punch. "Hey, hey!" A thick German accent made Canada snap from his daze of something mixed with boredom and sadness and the Cuban to stop yelling. "Why are you yelling at Canada!" The Prussian asked walking closer.

"Who's Cana- Oh! I'm so sorry Canada!" The Cuban said, "I thought you were America, you to just look so alike ya'know." And with one last apology Cuba left to go find America.

Prussia looked at the Canadian's emotionless face. "What's wrong Birdie? The awesome me his here to help you so you better tell me whats wrong!" Prussia yelled. "I'm fine." Canada mumbled walking away to go to his hotel room. Prussia reached out and grabbed the Canadian's wrist, pulling him back and into a hug. "Come on, please tell me whats wrong." The albino said, tilting the Canadian's head up to look into his violet eyes.

Canada sighed. "Why am I so invisible to everyone. Am I not good enough?"

"What! Your perfect! Liston Canada I love you, your my awesome little maple leaf." The awesome Prussian said making the smaller man blush. Prussia closed the gap between them and pushed his lips to Canada's soft ones. The smaller man imminently kissed back happily. When they pull apart, panting and catching their breath. "I love you too." Canada smiled.