Interruption

Simon's hands find their way into Wilhelm's hair and Wilhelm's hands are gripping Simon's hips. They get back into a familiar rhythm.
They last like this until Simon hears his phone buzz. He leans off Wilhelm but still on top of his hips, grabbing his phone that was resting on top of the passenger seat. His eyes go wide as he sees the time then realizes that his mom was the one calling him.
"Hola mamá," He answers. "Yeah," he nods his head; his facial expressions show that he's definitely going to have to bend the truth.
"Yep, we're only at the fútbol field a few minutes away... yeah we were just about to leave... There is some kind of event going on so it might take a little longer than usual to get back... bye," Wilhelm tries his best not to start laughing.
"Did you just lie to your mom?" Wilhelm asks teasingly.
"Oh shut it," Simon responded with a glare and then crawled back to the passenger seat. Wilhelm adjusts his seat back to sitting up normally. He turns the key then backs out of the parking lot. "Are you going to spend the night?" Simon asks looking out the window for a second then back to Wilhelm. "Well, I don't need to go back to the palace or Hillerska and I think we should finish what we started," Wilhelm says looking at the road but with an obvious smirk on his face. Simon does a small smirk as he hears the end of Wilhelm's answer.

It takes about 30 to 40
minutes to get back and when they get back luckily Sara is in her room and Linda is resting on the couch waiting for them making sure they got back safely.
"What took you so long, the fútbol field is 10 minutes away by car with traffic?" Linda asks as they walk past the living room.
"Sorry there were a lot of people in the area and stuff going on," Simon says, not really selling it as well as he was when he was on the phone. Probably because he's face to face with his mom. Linda raises her eyebrows not really buying it but going along with it because 1. They're not drunk or look like they got into any trouble, 2. They got home safely.
"Ok, but you two now stay inside for the night. I'm guessing Wilhelm is also going to be staying the night," Linda says. Both boys nod at what she says. She smiles.
"You two now go to Simon's room for the rest of the night and you should get some sleep, it's almost midnight," She instructs looking at the time. Both of the teens nod and quickly walk back to Simon's room.
"Night Simon," Linda calls out from the living room.
"Night mamá," Simon calls out from the curtain that acts as his door to his room. They walk back to Simon's bed and the second they hit the bed Wilhelm kisses Simon again. "Well, my mom is still awake and I only have a curtain for a door," Simon shrugs. "It might be better when we have the house to ourselves or when we're back in our dorms at school. At least there we have an actual door," He chuckles as he says the last part of his sentence. Wilhelm smiles and nods in response.
"So, you just want to go to sleep then," Wilhelm suggests. It's Simon's turn to nod in response. "I'm going to change, I'll get you something to change into," Simon says getting up.
"I'll just take a T-shirt, I'll sleep in my boxers," Wilhelm tells Simon. Simon gets Wilhelm a Nike T-shirt and himself a green T-shirt to sleep. They both change into their T-shirts and boxers and get into bed. Wilhelm spoons Simon and just enjoys each other's company.
"Night Simon," Wilhelm says and gently kisses the back of Simon's neck. "Night Wille," Simon says and Wilhelm smiles at the nickname.