Chapter 8

After everyone ate lunch they gave you permission to take off the costume and Peter wanted you to play ball with him in the pool. Even if you didn't really have a choice you actually wanted to play with him so you changed into a bikini and headed downstairs. Thor wanted to play too so you were all in the water throwing the ball. Of course, you were the middle player supposed to catch the ball which was not so easy considering that you were smaller than them. The water reached almost to your shoulders compared to everyone else whose upper body, above their belly, was out of the water.

"What's wrong lady (Y/n)? Not able to catch the ball?", Thor said laughing while holding the ball above his head. "It's not fair. I can barely reach the floor with my feet so I can't really jump up", you said protesting and lightly pushing and punching Thor while trying to reach the ball.

"The Falcon is here to safe the day, how may I assist you?", Sam said walking in with Bucky. Thor picked you up over his shoulder like you were a bag of potatoes. You laughed looking at them while saying: "What are you two doing here?" "Bucky kept annoying me that he wants to see you.", he said smiling and moving away from the edge of the pool to not get thrown in. "I see", you said looking at Bucky who glanced at Sam angrily. "And what are you guys doing?", Sam asked pointing at Thor holding you. "Ah lady (Y/n/) is too short to play ball with us", Thor said chuckling and you gave him a little punch, but he suddenly took you by the waist and threw you up so you landed in the water. You swam to the edge pulling yourself up and sitting down with your feet dangling in the water while you brushed your hair out of your face.

"I could use a little help", you said smiling at the two of them. Sam sat down beside you while Bucky jumped perfectly head first into the water. When he came up again he brushed his hair to the back and looked at you and you started clapping as if you were cheering for him which made him smile.

"So Bucky huh?", Sam said grinning at you. "Is it that obvious?", you asked. "No, but he told us about what happened.", he said laughing. "Wait, he did?", you said starting to smile and your eyes opened wide from surprise. "What did he say?", you quickly asked and looked at him with anticipation. "Why don't you ask him yourself.", he said with a sweet smile. Your expression changed from excited to annoyed. You smiled at him before putting your arm around him and jumping in the water, pulling him with you. You quickly sat back up again so he wouldn't try to drown you as payback. "Really?", he asked looking up at you. You stuck your tongue out laughing at him. Then you saw Peter crawling on top of Thor's shoulders and walking towards you.

Peter looked at you and went into a fighting stance with one of his hands pointing at you to fight him. "Come on (Y/n) or are you scared?", Thor said challenging you. You looked at Sam and Bucky who were standing in front of you. "Without me", Sam said while exiting the pool and walking out of sight probably to go to Steve.

Your eyes glaced at Bucky who smiled an shook his head before walking towards you, turning around and going down a little so you could easily sit on his shoulders. You sat down instantly feeling butterflies appear in your stomach. His hands found their place on your thighs and the touch of his metal arm left tingles on your skin.
He stood up making you tilt back a bit, but you soon found your balance. "Ready?", he asked. "Ready", you answered and he began walking towards Peter and Thor. "You are going down", you said to Peter and smirked, while observing him. "I doubt that", he said, positioning his arms, ready to grab you. You tried pushing him but he didn't move an inch. "Shit", you said knowing this was not going to be so easy.

You two grabbed each others arms and pushed back and forth and then you saw your chance and you poked him in the side, knowing that he is ticklish. While he started giggling you pushed him, making him and Thor fall back. "Yes!", you screamed, celebrating your victory. Bucky held up his hands and screamed "Yesss!" together with you.