WA DA DA

Once again Kai is buzzing with excitement

Once again Kai is buzzing with excitement. His sister's group's debut was officially announced and the song and music video is coming out today. BTS is coming over to the TXT dorm this afternoon to watch it with them tonight. And although the BTS members have reassured the younger boys countless times that their dorm doesn't need to be all nice and clean, the TXT boys are still very stressed about it.

Kai is sitting on Soobin's bed texting Bahiyyih. They just ended their call because Kep1er is about to record their debut stage, but she can still text for a bit.

Just after Bahiyyih and Kai exchange their goodbyes, Soobin walks into his room from the shower. And now Kai is flustered. And so is Soobin.

Soobin is still kinda wet from the shower with one towel around his waist and one around his shoulders. Kai on the other hand showered earlier and got changed while his boyfriend was in the shower. Kai is wearing one of Soobin's oversized pastel pink sweatshirts, white shorts that can barely be seen because of the sweatshirt, and cute little penguin slippers. Both boys are blushing because of the state of the other.

Soobin locks the door behind him and walks up to Kai, giving him a long kiss before attempting to break away so he can finish drying off and then get dressed because BTS is supposed to be there in under an hour. Key word: attempting.

Kai wraps his arms around his boyfriend's neck and pulls him down for a longer kiss. Soobin places his hands on Kai's small waist and gently pushes him back onto his bed. Soobin lands above him, using his hands to hold him up as the younger pulls him down again. Kai lightly giggles into Soobin's mouth as the older runs a hand down his side. Soobin smiles into the next kiss as Kai tugs on his hair a bit.

But of course the moment needs to be interrupted.

"Soobin hyung, Kai, stop making out and finish getting changed! They'll be here in about 15 minutes!"

Soobin chuckles at Beomgyu as he climbs off Kai, walking over to the closet to choose his comfy outfit for the night. He hears his boyfriend stand up and a few seconds later feels arms wrap around his back.

"Hey baby, what do you think I should wear?"

In response to Soobin's question, Kai points out the pastel pink tank top with a cartoon bunny on it, pastel blue shorts, a matching cardigan, and pastel pink bunny slippers. Soobin smiles and kisses the younger's forehead before breaking out of his arms to get dressed.

The two boys walk out of Soobin's room and straight into the kitchen to help Yeonjun prepare snacks.

About ten minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Taehyun stands up from cuddling with Beomgyu on the couch and walks to the entrance to open the door.

As soon as the door opens, sounds of chaos flood the dorm, more than there usually is.

"TOMORROW BY TOGETHER!!"