Chapter 9- Patrol

Midoriya's POV:

I lay down on old an air mattress. It's dusty, but it'll do. While I get lost in thought, Toga comes up to me.

Toga: Hey Izuku-
Izuku: Deku-
Toga: I have a question for you.

I sit up and look at her.

Izuku: What is it?
Toga: Can you teach me how to kill as fast as you?
Izuku: ...You kill people?
Toga: No! I mean, you always get blood from civilians without a trace or getting caught. I want to know how to be as fast as you! My quirk also revolves around blood, so it's also good if I drink it. So please! Help me.

I groan and go back down. I appreciate Toga, but I'm not in the mood.

Toga: Please?
Dabi: Are you jealous she's going to become faster than you?

I get up and glare at him. Dabi always tries to get on my nerves. He's probably jealous.

Izuku: I'm not jealous of that.
Dabi: So you're admitting you're jealous of something then, right?
Izuku: I'm not jealous.
Dabi: I can tell you're lying.
Izuku: I'm not.
Toga: Well can we go?
Dabi: And if you do, then can I tag along?
Toga: Yeah! We can be a killer trio!
Izuku: No.

Toga lightly punches my chest and pouts.

Toga: Why not?
Dabi: We know your hiding something. Just spit it out.
Izuku: ...I just can't get over the feeling that Tomura and master are hiding something from me.
Dabi: Maybe they are. Who knows? All for One is your father yet he knew Shigaraki longer than you.
Izuku: ...What do you want?

Dabi: Nothing, just leaving you decide. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to let your "brother" and All for One talk to each other? Or are you going to get to bottom of things.
Izuku: ...Let's go.
Dabi: Not going to say anything?
Izuku: Do you want to come or not?
Dabi: Alright, I'll shut up.

We sneak out into a dark alleyway.

Izuku: You can do what you want. C'mon Toga.

We go to another part of the alleyway and see a couple walking down.

Toga: So can you teach me now?
Izuku: Sure.

I take a knife.

Izuku: It's all about stealth and speed.

[⚠️Warning: DEATH SCENE⚠️]

I climb onto the wall. I crawl behind the male and when I'm close enough, I stab him. He falls down and his girl screams in terror! His blood got all over me and her.

Woman: OH MY GOODNESS! BABY, NO!!!
Izuku: Now Toga!

Toga jumps down from above and stabs the woman in her head. She falls down on her head and dies.

I grab straws and drink their blood. Their not too bad.

Izuku: Now let's hide the bodies when I'm finished quickly. That woman's scream most likely alerted some people.
Toga: Right.

Once we hide their bodies, we meet up with Dabi.

Dabi: You guys killed someone?
Izuku: Yep! Although I think reinforcements are on their way.
Dabi: I heard sirens and I think I saw a few pros.
Toga: Let's go before they-
Police: Freeze!

We're suddenly surrounded by police officers. They're fast.

Izuku: Dabi!
Dabi: I'm on it!

Dabi unleashes fire at them to block their vision. I surround the area with fog and create clouds to lift us up. When we get there, we see a few pros on the roof. One of them shoots my cloud. Luckily, I landed by myself. Or, I thought I landed by myself. I made another cloud to soften my landing. Suddenly I see a figure approaching me.

???: Stand down villain!

I recognize that voice. It's Chaco!
She comes closer to me, making it clearer to see her.

Izuku: Ochaco!
Ochaco: Deku? What are you doing here?
Izuku: I wanted to be a teacher. But know I'm being chased by heroes and cops. I love your hero costume.
Ochaco: You know I have to bring you to the police now ri-
Izuku: You are bringing me nowhere! Or else, I'll hurt your friends!
Ochaco: You wouldn't dare.
Izuku: I would! Just because I like you, it doesn't mean I won't hesitate to harm you in anyway, physically or mentally.

She sighs and looks at me. I feel bad. But it's gotta be this way.

?!: Uravity!!! Are you okay?!

A young hero jumps behind me and swings a weapon at me.

Izuku: Uravity! I love that hero name! Why didn't you tell me about it?
?!: Get away from her you creep!

She creates a bow and arrow and aims at me. I dodge it, but it hits Ochaco in her arm.

Ochaco: Ahh!

HOW DARE SHE-

She just stabbed Ochaco's arm. Who in this gosh darn world would do that?!

?!: I'M SO SORRY URAVITY! ARE YOU OKAY?!

I look at the girl with murderous intent. I take my knife out of my pocket. The girl was about to create another weapon but I freeze time. Then I throw the knife in her chest. Then I unpause time and the girl slowly dies.

Ochaco:...
Izuku: That's what you get you little bitch.
Ochaco: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!
Izuku: She deserved it. She hurt you. Only I'm allowed to do that. Are you okay?
Ochaco: ...I'm fine. It'll heal.
Izuku: There's a deadly weapon in your arm and you think you're okay.
Ochaco: I wasn't hurt in a fatal area, unlike her.
Izuku: Like I said, she deserves it.

I grab the knife out of her chest and put back in my pocket. Well, not before I drink the blood off of it.

Izuku: Here let me help.

I take the arrow out of her arm and then put it near my mouth. I then lick the blood that's dripping down  her arm. Then I suck some blood from the hole in her arm.

Ochaco: Deku! Stop, that just hurts more!
Izuku: Hey, you said I'm allowed to drink your blood.
Ochaco: Yeah, but it actually hurts.
Izuku: Alright fine.

I hear footsteps approaching us. I let go of Ochaco's arm and get ready to leave.

Izuku: I gotta go. But I'll see ya again one day!

I create fog and fly away on a cloud. The person with Ochaco helps her walk out. I help Dabi and Toga up and we leave.

Dabi: So what happened to you?
Izuku: I encountered our friend again. I had to kill a student though.
Toga: Can we try again later?!
Izuku: No.

We sneak back to our hideout and rest. I wonder why Ochaco continues to be a hero. Is it to protect people from me?

To be continued...

Words- 1109

Thanks for reading! 🤎