Chapter 5 (I am the bone of my sword part 2)

Archer was running toward Ritsuka, before he could arrive a knight was walking toward him. By the looks of it the knight appears to be a servant. "Let's go mash, we have to get out quickly- " Ritsuka's words was cut off when the knight was standing in front of them "That can not be allowed, until the holy selection is complete no one is allowed to go out " Ritsuka looked at the man with anger in his eyes but the knight continue talking "No matter who you are, you can not returned to the life you once lived " He drew his sword then the place was lit up as it was day. Da vinic who was busy dealing with the  nameless knights, she looked up and quickly recognized the servant and shouted his name "Sir Gawain The knight of the sun "

Gawain looked at Da Vinci and confirmed his identity "indeed, now foolish intruders as long the sun shine my power will have the blessing of the saint " then before he could finished Archer shot him with an arrow full of mana which exploded in his face. "Master, take the child away. Mash and I will take care of him " he looked around seeing dead bodies on the ground and people running around. 

 Ritsuka nodded and ran away with the boy in his arm to find a safe place. "Now, it appeared my arrow did nothing to one of the knights of the round table " he let out a smirked but signal mash to attack. Gawain who dashed towards Archer was blocked by mash but the impact of his swing which sent her to the side. Archer instead of using his twin swords, instead was using a two handed sword which he reinforced to its very limits. He swing the two handed sword towards Gawain but was easily blocked without blinking an eye. They exchanged blows after blows but Gawain was getting the upper hand then broke archer's sword. Archer clicked his tongue then looked at his opponent  after tracing another sword with a different design. "lets end this " As Gawain finished speaking then his sword was on fire "My sword is the reflection of the sun " Archer clicked his tongue charged towards Gawain in spite of his speed Archer managed to parry some of the attacks. "Mash I got a plan but I need time" She nodded and Archer starts his chant.

 "Trigger on 

Memories of Gawain was flowing into Archer. Mash quickly rushed to her master.  Archer couldn't stop Gawain in time and he fired his noble phantasm "Excalibur Galatin " fire was then shot out of his sword and was heading towards Ritsuka, Mash hold out her shield and activate her noble phantasm 

"Lord of Camilot "

 She managed to protect Ritsuka but her spell was destroyed killing and anyone not behind the shield.  Ritsuka shouted to the man "Why are you doing this? Ain't you the hope of the people? THE KNIGHT OF THE ROUND " Gawain grabbed Mash's shield and was ready to lift his sword ready to kill them "Hope is too much of the luxury " he continued on "call it arrogance or evil but it's fine. This is for Humanity to survive. Master from another world Rituska Fujimaru, you have great courage but you are still too green.

A knight appeared in front of them cutting Gawain off and saved them just in time. Gawain's face was full of shock "Impossible, why are you here? Bedivere! As one of the knight of the round table" He said with anger "Are you planning to rebel against our king? "

"Trigger off 

"sorry to ruin the reunion but--" Gawain quickly turn around and see Archer holding his bow and shoot out a rain of arrows but it wasn't aim for Gawain then the arrows exploded mid air with smoke coming down blinding him. "NOW DA VINIC " Archer shouted "I don't need you to tell me " She smiled and with her mechanic arm smash the gate. "EVERYONE COME THIS WAY " Da Vinic shouted and as soon she finished people ran out of the gate. Archer grabbed ritsuka and the kid he was protecting, he ran as fast as he could while mash, Da Vinic, and Bedivere was behind him. "You are just full of surprises ain't you Archer? " Da Vinic said to Archer and he replied "I am pretty sure this isn't the time for small talk".  Bedivere was confused at what Archer whispered to him before they left and that's why he followed them. 

"You won't as long with you using that arm. if you want to save her  then save it" Archer's word echo through his head

After a few hours they managed to escape the City and now are on a carriage. Archer looked at Bedivere who asked him "How much do you know about our king?" Archer only gave him a glare and turn away "what are you talking about?" Bedivere looked at Archer who was staring at something far away. Archer's grin turned into a frown. He got off the carriage "Hey Da Vinic it appears we have some company "

 Da vinic who was about to get off but was stop by Archer "What are trying to do here Archer? " Archer then bring out his bow and smirked "take care of master, I'll handle this " Ristuka then shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARCHER" . Dr. Romen suddenly called them "Guys, it looks like another servant is after you" His voice was full of worry "and not just any servant It's lancelot of the knight of the round table" The group was shocked then "I'll hold them out and don't look back 

Da Vinic pouted "Are you trying to steal my spotlight?" she then smiled "but you better do your job " Archer smirked and turn around "yeah sure". He project a sword and charged it with mana and as the the group got further, he heard Ristuka shouted his class name "what a trouble master I have" He smiled as a memory of A girl with twin tails complaining. She was warp in bandages and was on his lap but he couldn't recall her name. "How troublesome"

"I am the bond of my sword" HIs voice turned cold. The sword turned into a twisted rod as he pull back his bow string and he shouted out his spell name 

"CALADBORG"

To be continued

Hi Hi, sorry for the late update and once again if there is any problem or you have an opinion pls share it in the comments I want to improve my writing as much as I could. Annnnnnd see you next time.

Emiya The Wrought of the Iron Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें