五 | FIVE

" ZHONGLI , YOU HAVE A KID ?! " The voice screamed

" ZHONGLI , YOU HAVE A KID ?! " The voice screamed .

.

The voice screamed , picking up the small child from under their arms . [Eye color] meets red , as the figure pulls the child into their chest .  " They're soo cute ! Did you adopt them ? They should TOTALLY get the CUUUUTEST coffin I can give them ! Hey- Kidd-" The brown haired female was cut off from the child being taken from their hands , being wrapped in Zhongli's embrace . Zhongli softly combed through [Name]'s hair with his fingers , using the other arm to hold the child in a sitting position comfortably .

Pulling out as many flower petals as he could find , he responded while combing through the child's hair . " You could say that , Funeral Director . Also , no , the child will not need a coffin anytime soon . " He states , holding [Name] a bit more protectively . [Name] began to turn , just hopping out of his arm onto their feet . They wobbled a bit , fair enough , but they still stuck the landing .

" UWAHH , They're so cute ! They should totally be our mascot ! " The woman stated , rushing to grab the child again . However , before that could happen , the child broke out into a sprint across Liyue Harbor . Hu Tao wasted no time , automatically chasing the child , leaning down and attempting to grab them when the distance began to close .

Running into a random vessel , [Name] hid under one of the crates . 

. . .

" Everyone on board , We are setting sail ! "

.

The boat began to rock , as the child walked across the ship , running into a figure . The figure turned , as the eyepatched girl gasped , enveloping the child into a hug .  " Kazuha , come here ! Gotta show you someone ! " She said , as the child finally recognized them . It was Beidou , leader of the Crux Fleet . She sometimes took [Name]'s deal of some food from distant areas in exchange for various flowers . Most of the time , it was a super cool treat [Name] learned was called 'Dango,' and Beidou normally liked to buy Cecelias . 

[Name] was then hoisted onto the captains shoulders , leaning on the captain's head , wrapping their arms around the top of Beidou;s head in some attempt to sturdy themselves . A white haired figure made their way behind Beidou , tapping them lightly on the shoulder . The woman flips her whole body around , basically giving the child on their shoulders whiplash . 

Turning , [Name] seemed to notice slight anger in the eyes of the white-haired male , as it quickly vanished as quickly as it came .  He flashed a smile , holding out his hand upwards to the child . 

The smaller figure took his hand , enveloping it in his own as he gave a light shake . Beidou seemed to laugh , swinging [Name] around and onto the floor . They dizzily stood , swaying side to side , as Kazuha seemed unimpressed . He turned to Beidou , beginning to speak .

" May I speak to the child alone ? " He states , as Beidou nods . The female walked away , leaving the small child and the samurai alone . " Would you mind answering a few questions , " he began  , watching as the child happily nodded . 

" Where are your parents , little one ? " He first asks , as [Name] sticks their thumb in their mouth and looks around at the sky and the sails on the ship , as they shrugged . Kazuha let out a sigh , before asking the next question . " Do you know the wind talks ? " He asked the second time , as [Name] just happily nodded . Kazuha seemed to let off a smile , as he continued . 

" Do you know what they told me you did to those woodcutters ? " He grimly states , hand reaching to his blade . [Name] was faster , reaching in their bag and pulling out something , and shoving it in his hands and running away . 

Kazuha looked down , peeking into his palm .

A cecelia , dotted with red , the metalic smell of blood rushing into his nose .