Epilogue- The Five Year Recap

5 years later

It's been five years, in case you couldn't tell. A lot has happened.

I graduated high school. I gave birth to twins. I went to college and got a literature degree. I asked Ryder for a 50-50 prenup, and he said no. I got two jobs now: a part time job at the library and a full time job as a housewife.

Ryder got a job too, as the leader of the rogue pack (which is weird, because the whole point of being rogue is that you don't have any packs). He still maintains his attitude and passion on helping the poor and destroying the government.

Malcolm X and Chris, to Ryder's surprise, are still together. They got married a while ago, but they don't have kids yet. Unsurprisingly, Chris took Malcolm X's last name, Black. Some might say it was an act of feminism, or racism, but it was probably because Chris didn't have a last name in the first place.

Both of them run the gang justly and mercifully. They make a good team, tackling not only capitalism and the government, but also white supremacy.

Jake did a surprisingly good job of running the Vhampyrs, as well as Daniels Enterprises. He treats the workers way better than the Evil One. Now, there's a high minimum wage, lowered hours, and a day off every week. He occasionally teams up with the Wherewolfs to try and defeat the KKK. The KKK, to this day, hasn't been defeated yet.

Jake and Heather- well, they're Jake and Heather. What more can I say? Last time I heard, they were together on a yacht, about to sail across the world.

My mom managed to commit suicide a couple of years ago. The Evil One is in jail for falsely accusing his manager of sexual assault.

If you told me five years ago that my life was gonna be like this, that I had a husband and kids and friends and a job that I love, I would have laughed at you.

Ryder and I have still been happily together. We live in the house that he gave me. We got married a couple of years ago.

I went up to Ryder and kissed his neck. I could feel his smile.

"What are you looking at?" I asked curiously.

He answered me with a long kiss. And just like that, I forgot what I was just saying.

He pulled away, putting something into my hand. I could feel my eyebrows raising.

"A wedding invitation?" I asked curiously, looking at the paper. The words peered up at me: You are invited to Brittany and Lindsay's wedding!

"She's so desperate." Ryder laughed. "She's obviously doing this to make me jealous."

"Some people never change." I clicked my tongue. To this day, I still couldn't believe the audacity that she has. To marry someone just to make another person jealous, that's a total douche move.

"Indeed." Ryder said, throwing the invitation into the trash.

He trailed his finger down my back, and I let out a delightful shiver. His turquoise green orbs were clouded with lust. "We should do something-" He said huskily, like a husky.

I nodded fervently. He pulled me in a lustful kiss. By now, I knew the curves of his lips, the plains of his body more than anyone. But I could still never get used to it. It is a luxury that I could bask in all day.

Before we could do anything more, the door burst open.

"Mommy!" Clara Isabella Daniels cried. She had brown hair and green orbs. She burst in and hid behind me. "He's hurting me!"

A second later, Garrett Richard Daniels walked in. He was the firstborn, with black hair and blue orbs. "You can't keep getting away with this!" He shouted.

He circled around her.

"What is going on?" I asked gently.

"He keeps hitting me!" Clara cried. "Can you tell him to stop?"

"That's not true! You're just saying this because you don't want to get tagged!" Garrett fumed.

"Clara. Try to get along with your brother." I said, and saw Garrett giving Clara a smug smile. "And Garrett. Be nicer to your sister. Now run along. Don't let me see you two fighting again."

They mumbled their yes and went away, leaving me and Ryder alone.

He looked at me lovingly. "I don't know how you could ever do this parenting thing."

"Me neither." I'm just making stuff up as I go along. I run through the things I need to do today. "We ran out of milk this morning. We should go to the grocery store today. Do you have anything you need to buy-"

He kissed me on the lips with passion. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled. I intertwined our hands. "Let's go get the milk."

Real A/N: Brynn and Ryder would die later that day, in an accident that involved driving, distraction, and thighs. Both of them would end up in hell.

A/N: Annnd we're done! I can't believe it. Thank you to the readers, to those who voted and commented on my book. And to the silent readers as well. I am so grateful to you guys! Thank you for every single one of you! My journey would not have been as fun or rewarding without you!