;; smiler x f!reader | how you 2 met (and befriended each other) . . ♡

requested by: karakinsia
// hello all!! this is the first (actual) chapter/request on the book. i hope you guys like it!!  ps: i am half asleep while writing this so i apologize for any errors!

 i hope you guys like it!!  ps: i am half asleep while writing this so i apologize for any errors!

╴your first encounter was... hectic, to say the least. thats a complete understatement but anyways..

╴you were in level 3, already scared shitless by the previous hell-spawns you had seen in the other areas.

╴when you saw the quite literally beaming face, you immediately started running. which was a horrible idea..

╴the entity followed you quickly, its glowing eyes not leaving your presence until it got its chance to end you.

╴luckily, the adrenaline in your veins had kept you running. which was surprising considering all you really did during your time in the frontrooms was devour snacks and watch your favorite piece of media. (or maybe you do some productive activities in your freetime....oops-)

╴...moving on, as you ran through the narrow hallways of the complex station, you suddenly felt a liquid under your feet. you would lose your balance and slip, leaving you in an extremely vulnerable state.

╴as you locked eyes with the creature, your heart suddenly pounded out of your chest. and then it all faded to black. (how dramatic)

╴you awoke, your head throbbing with severe amounts of pain. as you looked up and dusted yourself off, you let out the most ear piercing scream..

╴IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING MONSTER THAT JUST ATTEMPTED TO MURDER YOU???

╴the thing would suddenly swoop towards you, and you scrambled, trying to figure out a way to protect yourself

╴when you noticed that it wasn't trying to hurt you in any way, you'd calm down a little.

╴you were still weary, though. that thing literally wanted your blood spread out on the walls like a few minutes ago

╴you kept your distance, but didn't try to shoo the thing away, either. (even though you probably should have..)

╴eventually, you would get used to it following you around and not mind it at all. STILL HAD TO BE CAUTIOUS THOUGH, its the backrooms, after all

                                        ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

╴smiler would probably have fun scaring you. like all the time.

╴while still being occupied in level 3, you were exploring, trying to noclip into some other level, when suddenly a door slammed shut randomly and it echoed through the space.

╴you had acknowledged the fact that when that happened, it meant that an entity was nearby.

╴your body shuddered at the sudden sound and wondered what creature could be around this time..

╴you're pretty sure you almost had the worlds most juiciest heart attack when you spotted the VERY familiar pair of facial features that'd been staring at you.

' ' SMILER?? WHAT THE FUCK??? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE YOU CREEP??? ' '

╴all you got was the same haunting smile that you had seen the first time you encountered the entity.

' ' im actually going to spread honey mustard all over your toaster. do NOT scare me like that ever again, jackass! ' '

╴.. the same smile.

i hope you liked this!! it was super fun writing this

i hope you liked this!! it was super fun writing this. i know you didn't specify whether or not you wanted first encounter headcanons, but i hope you enjoyed this nonetheless!! <3

will be writing picnic date headcanons for partypooper next and then will do aiden headcanons (requested!!) ^_^/ 💗