Alvins POV

It has been several days since I got a TBI and a broken leg,but I cant remember how.My dad whatever his name is,says that there was an accident involving a car and me crossing the street.We were on our way to the doctors.He asked me several personal questions that were making me upset.QuestionsI couldnt answer them."Alright son now how are you feeling since the accident?." I looked at him confused."Accident?.What accident I never had an accident..did I".The man known as my father or adopted father.I know weird huh? A chipmunk being adopted by a human.Its the weirdest fucking thing."Hon you were in a car accident that gave you a TBI which just means that your brain is having problems processing memories,vision etc." My heart felt like a ton of chains were wrapped round it.

"So I cant remember anything or anyone..Will I ever get better? I dont wanna be stuck with this illness I wanna be better.I have to get better." I told them annoyed.The Doctor looked at me with regret."I know my dear boy,but TBIs take upto years to heal".My anger was starting to build.I fucking couldnt stand being here any longer.I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder."Alvin cool it I know you dont wanna be here.None of us want you here.but you need to be in here so you can get the help you-." They stated but I diddnt let them finish.Why? Becoz I snapped.I was sick of them telling me what I wanted to hear."I dont fucking want you to tell me what I wanna hear.Tell me the damn truth.Why am I here? Tell me why Im not any damn better.Ive had enough of the bullshit lies.You guys fed to me since I got here.Since you all found out about my incident." I wanted no nonesense and I was serious.

Damn them all to hell.