Chapter 9.

Batsion POV.

I'm watching the casketball game I'm ignoring my father and sister like they have right to tell me who to see.

I notice the flying towards my face but I catch it with my magic and send it back towards Heath.

Clawd walks beside me all sweaty and I can't help but blush.

Clawd“ So how long you plan on staying at my place?

Batsion“ *shrugs and covers nose* Smelly.

Clawd“ *chuckles* That's gym for ya.

We chuckle and we look into each others eyes, his eyes are beautiful like the full moon.

Clawd POV.

His eyes hold such innocence but mischief is dancing in the corners his eyes are a purplish blue it's beautiful.

I start to lean in and he just stares.

Batsion POV.

Am I really about to kiss a wolf not just any wolf MY SISTERS EX!

A casketball hits Clawd in the head and he looks at his team with a snarl.

Heath“ Come on Clawd you can kiss pretty boy later we got a game coming up!

Clawd“ *glares*.

Clawd stands up but drops his Jersey on my head and I look at him with a confused look.

Clawd“ So I'll track you down we need to talk about that moment we just had *smiles* Plus you look cute *winks*.

He heads to the court and I can't help but wrap myself in the jersey.

Am I falling for Clawd Wolf?

*Damn you Heath for interrupting*