AEAI 13.5

(As Evil As Ignorance)

Chapter 13.5

Smiling up at him, I move to prop myself up on my elbows, “Do you want me to lead?”

His cheeks turn that cute shade of pink as he nods, “Please?”

Sitting up, I push him out of the way and reverse our positions. I resume kissing him again because it’s just too nice to resist.

Henry pulls away with wide eyes, “Am I going to, um, be the, um…” He tilts his head to the smile, “You know?”

“The bottom?”

“Is that what I’m going to be?” He looked a little terrified.

“I’m guessing you don’t want to be,” I could feel the smirk take over my face.

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. When he opens them again, he looks straight into mine, “No, I do. I want this. I want to do everything with you.”

“Are you trying to convince me or you?”

He chuckles and shakes his head, “I’m just nervous.”

“Don’t be,” I lean in and kiss his lips. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

He nods, “Okay,” he rubs his hands down my arms, “let’s do this.”

Letting myself settle onto him, I begin to kiss him again. And without hesitation, our tongues collide. It’s like we pick up right where we left off - like there was no conversation in the middle. His hands run up and down my back with just enough pressure that it’s turning me on even more than just his lips.

It’s becoming more difficult to believe he’s new to this. I know he wouldn’t lie, but…. Damn.

We’re both thoroughly panting while I sit back on my feet and begin unbuttoning his shirt. As I do so, his hands run up and down my thighs creating delicious pressure with his fingertips. Once his is completely undone, I start to work on my own shirt. He sits up only enough to shrug off the wait fabric and then lies back down. Mine gets thrown to the side a few seconds before I capture his lips again.

Our lips and bodies dance together in a seductive motion of lust. And before I know it, my hands are trailing down his chest to the rim of his pants. I tuck my fingers in the band and I feel him moan into my mouth.

I break my mouth from his just enough to talk against his lips, “Are you sure about this?”

He moans his answer as he tries to lean forward to kiss me again.

Reluctantly, I move back just enough so he can’t make full contact, “If we start this, I’m not sure I can stop myself from continuing.”

“I want you to continue,” he breathes against me.

“Henry,” it’s more of a moan than actual words, “I’m serious.”

He apparently gets sick of trying to capture my lips and moves his mouth down to my neck. As he does so, he roughly twines his fingers thought the hair at the top of my spine and pulls me towards him. I go willingly.

Moaning out from the pressure of his teeth against my collar, I have to press my fingers into his hips to not lose my balance.

“Henry,” I growl, “it’s important.”

His lips move up to the shell of my ear and he whispers, “I want you.”

After that, it’s over. As long as he’s willing, I know I’m not stopping.