Chapter Three Where Is Sora?

Sora's big sister Rachel answers the door & there stood Meygan , hey Rachel is Sora home? She asked, I'm sorry Meygan but Sora is not here said Rachel, Meygan seemed surprised at first oh when is she gonna be home? She asked, Sora's mom walks up to Meygan & said she isn't coming back she said, Why not mrs. Chambers? She asked, Meygan she ran away. Mrs. Chambers said, Oh my god Meygan said, I think you should go home now we will let you know if there's any updates on Sora said mrs. Chambers. Ok said Meygan as she walked away & Rachel closes the door. Minutes later the police of Alabama came to question Sora's family on the disappearing. Don't worry mr & mrs. Chambers we're gonna find her said officer Tom. Back at Meygan's house, Meygan comes home, her parents are on a business trip so it's just her at home, as she goes to the kitchen to get sometimes eat while going through the mail, she comes through a letter for her. Huh something for me? She said, as she opens the letter & this is what it said. Dear Meygan, Please forgive me, I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry that I kissed you, I'm sorry that I admit my feelings to you, I'm sorry I ruined your life, if you could ever find in your heart to forgive me but I can't live like this anymore it's best for me to leave & never return, Take care of yourself I'll will always love you. Goodbye Meygan. Love Sora. & in that point on all Meygan can do was cry. She's really gone she said, as night came all Meygan can do is thinking about Sora which led for Meygan to leave as well but not running away but to find Sora, I've just got to find her & tell her the truth said Meygan. She started packing what she mostly needed left a note on her bed, as she walks out of her house as soon she left her neighborhood she too was gone just like Sora.

(That's the end of this chapter just what does Meygan have to tell Sora? Will she find her? Found out next time till then everyone have a goodnight.)