1.2

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"just tear it off.
tear off my emotions."

i kept glancing down towards my phone, checking the time

i kept glancing down towards my phone, checking the time. i was supposed to meet kazuha half an hour ago but i kept getting held back at the liyuen agency.

they kept holding me back due to the fact i still had photos to finish.

"y/n, i know you're late to meet kazuha but work comes firs- STOP MOVINNG. but i wish i could sneak you out, really," i looked up to see shenhe trying to finish applying the blush on me.

"sorry shenhe... but we're leaving today for mondstadt and i wanna hang out with kazu before we leave!" i threw my head back on the chair i was sitting on, i could practically hear shenhe throwing an internal fit.

i had one last photo shoot, but the photographer felt as if something was missing. and what's missing is my patience.

i heard my phone ding, i looked down and opened it.

kazuha

kazuha
can u open ur door pls

i looked at the message confused, but my trailer door suddenly knocked.

i let out a gasp and pointed between my phone and the door, "yo, this is some creepy shit going on?!"

shenhe only rolled her eyes, "stay put."

she went over to the door and opened it, she spoke with the person on the outside for a solid minute before letting them enter.

i let out a gasp, "kazu!" i got up from my seat and ran over towards him, jumping into his arms.

he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck. we swayed side by side, "how did you get in?!"