A little bit of smut

(a/n. Here's me trying to write smut lol...just a little warning..)

(Hunter)
" tell me what you want." I said as I continue to kiss him. He was already in a trance like state, could hardly even focus on what I was doing. I wanted to make sure he understand what I was about to do, I hate to have to stop if he didn't.

" I-I want y-you to Fuck me." My eyes became wide at how vulgar he was. I've never thought that he would be like this. I slammed my lips down on his once more, struggling to get our clothes off as fast I could. You don't understand, no one understands how I feel about him.

I've stalked him for years, I was obsessed with him, too obsessed with him. I'm just glad I don't have to use my hand anymore since I'm about to get the real deal.

Once we were naked, the first thing I did was to take a good look at him. I started from his eyes, to his lips. Next his neck until my eyes dropped lower. He was extremely hard, already dripping with pre-cum. I ran my fingers over his tip, earning a moan from him as he started to buck his hips. He wasn't big and he wasn't small either. He was just the right size for me.

" I know you want me to fuck you, but I have to prep you first." He nodded his head, not being able to say anything in his given state of arousal.

" look at me." I demanded, making his eyes snap towards me. I continued to play with the tip of his cock, as slow as I could go. His moans getting louder and louder.

" please." He begs, as I continued to tease him.

" please what?" I know I was playing with him, but I can't help it. His moans were making me harder than I expected. I wanted to hold off as much as I could, just to hear them.

" please stop playing with me, I want you hunter." He whispers as a blush coated his cheeks. I smiled and started to kiss him slowly, wrapping my hand around his cock as I started to move rhythmically. His hips began to buck wildly, while chasing his orgasm. I started to move my hand as fast as I could go, giving him the pleasure he so desperately needed.

It didn't take long for him to cum, a loud moan erupted from deep within him, setting my inside on fire. This was what I wanted, I'm just happy that I'm finally getting it now. Removing my hand, I licked his cum clean tasting how sweet he is. I got up off the bed and went to my dresser, opening the draw I took out a bottle of lube and some condoms.

He was watching me the entire time with hooded eyes, filled with lust. I hurriedly made my way back to him and started to prep him, just to make sure he was alright. When I was done, I put the condom on and lube it up, then place as much lube as I could at his hole so that I wouldn't hurt him.

" are you ready? Tell me if it's too much and I'll stop." He nodded his head and took a deep breath as I lined myself at his entrance. All the time praying that this wasn't a dream.

I took my time fucking him, showing him all the love and care that he should get. God I love him. I love him so much, if only he could see it. Now that I have him, I'll never let him go. I'll make sure he's happy and be the best husband I can to him. He's mine, he's all mine.