Chapter 120

Kevin was very familiar with this kind of network and he knew it was probably their best option to keep the Queen and her sister safe from "his uncle".

Alan eventually relaxed and Kevin, to cheer him up, showed him the notes he had taken on the elements from the knowledge he had gained while using his Warrior Spirit skill.

When Axel and Erik saw that the topic had deviated towards the elements, they decided to leave them together and Axel motioned for Erik to follow him and they left for the warehouse.

Axel wanted to surprise Kevin and he knew that he wanted to ask a lot of things to Alan so it gave him plenty of time to prepare his surprise.

And Erik would give him a hand as he wasn't sure of what he had to buy for his surprise to be perfect.

Meanwhile, as Alan read Kevin's notes he was completely blown away, he had no idea that the wind element could be used in this way, being able to increase his speed by 100% during a fight was a formidable weapon, and it didn't seem difficult to apply a layer of wind particles all over the body.

He was also unaware of the fact that the water and the lightning element together had a paralysis effect, and that the water and the wind particles mixing together could create ice, this information was invaluable.

As for the darkness element, it was the most mysterious element of all, and no information had ever been gathered about it, at least that was what he had believed until now.

Alan knew already that it could be used to summon creatures but he didn't know that it could be mixed with the fire element.

After having read all this precious information, he remembered something very important and he quickly asked Kevin as he returned his notes : "Have you already checked the level of your elements, I noticed that during your fight against the Elite Warrior Vampire you absorbed the particles of the elements which were in the room.

When you told us about the System you told me that you could know exactly how many particles you were absorbing and the level of your elements.

Tell me where you are at now, it's very important."

Kevin nodded, he had planned to do this with him anyway, because only after that, they could both choose the best option to collect the particles they needed to craft their weapons with the Trinium.

Kevin opened the holographic screen of his System and he went straight to the Skills menu, he looked quickly and none of his skills seemed to have changed, not even his Warrior Spirit skill which was still level 1.

So, he continued until the block he was interested in, the Mastery of the elements.

[ MASTERY OF THE ELEMENTS ]

Lightning element level 7 : 25 240 / 100 000

Spell : None

Water element level 6 : 1 502 / 50 000

Spell level 1 : Water Arrow (Soul force required to activate : 30)

Wind element level 5 : 19 678 / 20 000

Spell : None

Fire element level 5 : 17 563 / 20 000

Spell level 3 : Giant Fire Ball (Soul force required to activate : 200)

Spell level 1 : Fire Ball (Soul force required to activate : 20)

Earth element level 4 : 2 450 / 10 000

Spell level 1 : Throwing Stones (Soul force required to activate : 20)

Darkness element level 3 : 8 437 / 20 000