︶꒦꒷ If you would... ꒷꒦︶ 2 + Welcome Dante!

︶꒦꒷ If you would faint in front of them, because you used too much magic ꒷꒦︶

(The MC can use his magic during fights and sex. I wrote the first situation now, when he passes out because of a fight because its a cute episode hahaha. Ill make a second version if yall want that too :P) 

Request by: NaroShinozaki8

***

Aester and Morvay: Since these two are always together, they would panic for the first time. After Aester calmed down, shouting at Morvay to stop screaming that much, they'd bring you home and make you feel comfortable around them.
They're actually worried, but the second time you get better, they are always prepared for gifting you an enjoyable night.

Yakumo: "Mr Eiden... Mr Eiden!" you hear Yakumo's sweet voice. You find yourself laying in his bed, once you opened your eyes, Yakumo slowly smiles: "I'm so glad nothing serious happened." He makes sure you feel comfortable at his home, and does anything you ask him to do. (He takes special requests too, if you get what I mean~.) 

Edmond: He tries to hide his worrying face in front of everyone, takes you to a quiet place and wakes you up as soon as he can. He's holding you tight, but when you ask him about it, he blushes saying "You should be more careful next time... I can't believe you." you slowly smile at his reaction, and keep teasing him with the same thing... Well, who knows what happened in the "teasing part" later. 

Olivine: You wake up in Olivine's room. He's sitting next to you with worrying eyes. "Eiden, are you feeling better?" He holds your hand. "I'm afraid you used too much magic, you should rest more!" You sit up: "It's okay, Olivine, I'm feeling much better." You're pulling him in to a kiss, Olivine blushes immediately, but joins your game through the night. 

Quincy: You clearly remember loosing consciousness during a fight. You wake up to a familiar voice, but your eyes are still closed. Quincy is probably talking to himself: "I can't believe that human..." he sighs "and I know you're awake, Eiden." You look at him with a teasing smile "Were you worried about me?" Quincy doesn't answer, but you could see anger in his eyes. "If you don't watch out for yourself again, you'll be in big trouble."

Kuya: You feel Kuya's hand on your face. He was caressing your cheeks, and you whispered: "I wish I could wake up to this everyday." Kuya brings up his adorable smile "Young Master should really be careful next time. We don't want anything bad for you." Kuya could hide his worry in front of you... Let's say he was happy that you didn't get hurt so bad at all.

Garu: Garu panicked a lot when he saw you fall on your knees, to the ground. The last thing you heard is Garu's scream, running towards you. You don't know how much time passed, but once you open your eyes again, your body feels heavy. First, you think it's about the tiredness, but then you see Garu on the top of your chest. He's sleeping peacefully, hugging you, which makes you smile. "God, he's so cute." 

Blade: He's very sad because he couldn't protect you during a fight, even though he blames himself, after you wake up, you're trying to tell him it's not his fault. "But Darling-" "No, Blade, please, don't think it was your fault, okay?" you look in his eyes seriously. Blade sighs: "I just want to protect my Darling..." hearing his words, your heart melts and you smile: "Alright, alright I understand."

Dante: He became really-really angry, but not at you, only your enemies. After you wake up he can't stop telling you about those bastards who knocked you out. "Dante, calm down, it's okay." - you tried to tell him that you used too much magic but he wouldn't listen. You rolled your eyes and slowly starting to smile at him. "Huh? What is it?! Do I look funny, ha?" Dante looks at you angrily, but you just laugh, not caring to explain him the whole situation. 

***

Little note(s): Lmao im having a summer job, so sorry that i couldnt update this book, aah, anyways howre you all?

ALSO! Im so sorry if you find mistakes/typos/word repetition, english isnt my first language and yea- i still need to learn a lot so sorry yall </3

And third, guys i have no idea how to write Dante's headcanons. I dont have him on my accounts and sorry if i wrote something bad- AHA i think he's a top, no?? I DONT KNOW .. I did the story so long ago and cant remember shit pfff 

Anyways see you next time!!