Chapter Two

I woke up in the morning still feeling upset I knew I would have to come clean to my family because if I turned off my humanity it would only lead them to find out the hard way which was something I didn't want. I looked down dragging myself out of bed and looked at myself I went and got a shower then brushed my teeth. I walked over to my closet and picked out some fresh clothes I put them on as my bedroom door was getting banged extremely loud I walked over sighing and opened it. My parents were standing there looking at me they looked surprised to see I was there they both grabbed me hugging me tightly and I just busted into tears. I couldn't hold my feelings back my boyfriend was murdered and I couldn't do anything to bring him back I could never be able to see him again. My mother looked at my tucking my hair behind my ear it seemed they both knew about them murder because they looked as if they were crying as well. My brother stood at his bedroom door because having two parents bug you knowing you just want to be left alone is enough drama for now.

"Oh sweetie why didn't you just tell us that you and Dominic were a couple," my mother said

I looked at her "I didn't tell you both because you and dad wanted me to marry someone I would never love" I looked at them in tears "Now I will never be able to marry him because of this" I said

"Sweetheart we seen how happy you and Dominic were together and it made us realize that happiness is what you need in this life not controlling parents" my dad replied

"What? So you and mom were letting us be together?" I asked

"Yes," they both said

I busted into more tears knowing that now "JUST GO AWAY" I said slamming the door in their faces

All this time Dominic and I could have been happy together for many years and I was only finding out that they were happy to see me happy. When it was a way too late...my brother walked into my room pulling me closer to him and hugging me close he knew about Mason and I. He had known since he used to help me sneak out when I was younger and help Dominic in when I fell sick. I sighed as I clung on to my brother crying he held me close to him and rubbed my back he knew the pain I was in which only made him worry more. He knew that if it got any worse he would have to make me turn everything off just so I could manage to get through everything. Although he also knew that once I had to turn on my humanity again I would just feel the pain all over again.

"Sis you need to let it go he is in a better place now," he told me

"He was meant to be with me next to me every day until the end of our lives," I told him

He sighed "how about we go and bury them all the whole family" he frowned "then he will be at rest and he will finally be able to watch you all over again," he told me

"Does that actually work?" I asked

"Yeah" he replied

I nodded getting up going back into my closet changing into something black and went with my brother to Dominic's house where people were laying flowers some people came over to me hugging me. They knew I was with him for many years yet my parents only agreed to this now after he was dead. I sighed as I lay roses down for the family then my brother and I moved their bodies when everyone left we buried them on a private piece of land which I had bought especially for them I sighed as I kissed Dominic's coffin and said my final goodbyes to him and his family. They were finally laid to rest and yet I still felt so empty and like I just couldn't go on anymore without him. My brother took me home and while they all ate I remained without food I didn't feel like eating or even having a life I locked myself in my room for months the pain was horrific. I couldn't bring myself to let go I looked at the pictures I had of us all every second of the day near enough the suffering was endless I knew that one day I would get over it but not right now. I lay back in bed and sighed my bedroom door knocked and I just ignored it...it was nothing important in my eyes nothing was important anymore.

My brother began to bang my door over and over again calling my name and shouting I sat up then sighed walking over to my door and opened it I looked at him with hateful hurt eyes. I didn't see what could be so important he had to make me move from my guilt bed.

"What?" I asked

"Someone took Dominic's body," he said

"WHAT?" I shouted running out of the house

I ran to the burial ground and noticed only Dominic's grave was dug up how was this even possible? He wasn't even a vampire so how the heck could he just get up and walk off? I looked at my brother then turned as someone stood in front of me I moved back confused.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am here to warn you," the person said

"What are you talking about" I glared at them

"Your life is in great danger Dominic and his brother have plotted a plan to kill you" the person replied

"What why would he want to kill me I am his girlfriend," I asked

"Sis just let's go," my brother said

"He was turned by one of the dark ones you must leave before he kills you and your family," this person said then disappeared

My brother pulled me all the way home not giving me a moment to take a break my parents were packing up and holding the children close to them. I wondered for a moment then realized the dark ones were those who had murdered my grandparents 200 years ago. I shook my head then looked at my brother

"you must pack then go, brother, I am going to leave as well," I said

"Where are we all going?" he asked

"Well Chloe has to leave without us because they are after her" mother said

"I am already gone" I hugged my family then ran out quickly

I didn't even look back due to the fact I didn't want anyone knowing where I was going nor did I want another painful goodbye. I sighed when I stopped a few miles away from a little country town which looked extremely quiet so I got something to eat and drink there knowing now I was going to be in danger just made me turn off every feeling I once had for Dominic knowing he and his brother were out to kill me.