OMG!!!!!!!

Alex's p.o.v.
Now that I have all boys and the plan ready, we all headed out to stage. The lights were off, so Niall, Harry and Louis went out to row 2 dressed as fans. As soon as we say them sitting down, I put the wax figures on stage. I went on stage left to talk to Zayn and Liam. " Ok guys, the wax figures are up and the others are in their places. Are you guys ready to do this?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face. This is going to be so funny.
" Yea, were ready. Just give us a few minutes and then give the signal." Zayn said.
As soon as I told them were to go, I waited for the lights to come on. Ok show time.
" Ohhh no!! One Direction had stage fright now!!! What are we gonna do!!??" I screamed as I ran into the middel of the stage. Everyones face is is pricless. They actually believe me. Ok now it's time for Zayn and Liam. I give them the signal.
" Alex, look out. We're not in control of this golf cart. There's no way we can control it. Move out of the way!!!" Zayn and Liam yelled. When they hit the wax figures, everyone went silent. Now it's time for Niall, Harry and Loui.
" Hey girls, it's gonna be ok. They'll be fine. I'm sure of it." Niall said.
" How would you guys know? You don't know anything about them!" One girl said as tears streamed down her face. OMG, they are buying this prank. I know I'm good at this. I start taking pictures with my camera, yea I take pictures from time to time along with what I do now.
Ok this is going on to long, time to tell them that they aren't hurt.
" Hey guys, Harry, Niall and Louis aren't hurt. They are in the audience. Show yourselves guys. It was all a joke, I wanted to have some fun. Sorry for holding up the concert." I said. I was about to get off the stage when Harry got my attention.
" Alex, wait I have to ask you something. I know this might seem a little weird, but I talked to Zayn cuz he's like your brother and he's fine with this, would you go out with me, maybe tomorrow?" He asked.
" Yes, I would love to. Thanks for talking to Zayn, it means a lo to me. But did you have to ask in front of everyone? There's nothing wrong with it, it just kinda surprised me." I said.
" Well, I wanted to ask you when you have a good time, and you were having a good time so why not ask you now?" He said. OMG!!! He asked me out, I can't wait till tomorrow. I wonder what will happen.