𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 |𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰.𝘕

Nanami made sure to dress to impress

Nanami made sure to dress to impress. He didn't care if it was the first date. He was putting in those fine rags for you.
A bouquet of flowers in hand and a actual smile adorned his hand and face. You two had known each other for a while now. Actually good friends.
Something changed along the way and Kento thought it was finally time to ask you out.

Pulling up to pick you up, you open the door and greet him with a smile. His nervousness kicked in once he saw you dressed and put together.
He lagged a little bit but was able to get you out the house and on your way to the dates.

Taking you to see the cherry blossoms while they were still in blooming season was probably best part of his decision making for this first date.

You reaching out to hold his hand, reassured him that he was doing something right. Not just that - it also showed that you were daring to take the first step.

By the end of the night Nanami thought 'I should kiss (y/n) - or is it too soon....I don't want to scare them away"
He ends up backing out on his thought. It's okay because you thought went for it.
When he walked you up to your door, you went as ahead and kissed him. You felt like it was right. You didn't want to scare him away yet it just felt right.

You instantly regretted going for the kiss.
Your worries evaporated when Nanami leaned in and held your face gently.

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦, 𝘩𝘶𝘩 ? 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 4𝘵𝘩 💙

𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 4𝘵𝘩
💙