The Plague Doctor

(Joker picked up Garrus in the shuttle, and he's getting treated for his injuries)

(Shepard, Thorne, Miranda, Jacob, and Galahad are currently walking towards the quarantine zone on Omega)

Galahad: I've run a search for the reports on Archangel. The mercs think he's dead

Thorne: Good

Shepard: This way. Follow me

Miranda: I assume we're looking for the doctor now?

Shepard: That's right. He should be the last one on Omega

Miranda: Lets find him quickly then. I want to get out of her as soon as possible

Jacob: You and me both

(A turian guard is standing in front of a kinetic barrier covering the door to the quarantine zone)

Guard: Complaining is pointless, human. There's a plague. Nobody gets in or out

Lady: You can't just turn me away! I live in there!

Guard: I told you to get lost, lady! The plague has the whole zone quarantined! Nobody gets in!

Lady: I'm human, you ass! Humans can't get the plague! Now let me get my stuff out before looters get it

Guard: This thing affects every other race out there! We're not taking chances. Nobody gets in until the plague has run it's course

Miranda: You. We need to get in there

Guard: You're in the wrong place sweetie. The stripper's den is in the afterlife

(Miranda draws her pistol)

Miranda: Show me yours, tough guy. I bet mine's bigger

(Shepard puts his hand on Miranda's pistol and lowers it)

Shepard: We're looking for a salarian named Mordin Solus. Have you seen him?

Guard: The doctor? Crazy bastard opened a clinic in the district a few months ago. The blue suns weren't too happy when he moved in. I hear Mordin's trying to deal with the plague. I wish him luck, but the area's still locked down. Our orders are to wait until either the plague or the gangs kill everyone, then go in and clean up the- OOF!

(Thorne pistol whips the turian guard and knocks him out cold. Then he puts the guard's body in a sleeping position)

Thorne: Looks like somebody's napping on the job. Lets get in there

(Shepard is a little bit concerned with Thorne's reliance on forceful methods, but he shakes it off)

(Everyone goes into the quarantine zone, but the checkpoint guards all open fire, and the lady with the squad gets riddled by bullets)

Guard: Hold the checkpoint!

Guard: Open fire!

(Shepard and Thorne each take out a guard with their assault rifles, and the checkpoint is empty)

(They go down some stairs and head into the quarantine zone, but they encounter some blue suns mercenaries)

Merc: Stragglers!

(The mercs open fire, only for that whole group to be shot dead within 20 seconds)

Miranda: Ugh. It smells like burning corpses down here

Jacob: No. Really?

(Jacob gestures to a pile of burning corpses)

(The squad heads down the street and they find a batarian plague victim)