Dominate me!

Ji-yong's pov:

After some time crying happy tears, and hugging like the dead was waiting for us, we got a little calmer. It maybe was a bit dramatic from both sides, but I loved it.

Lukaly she wanted to spend the night with me. After a lot of games, watching tv and putting a cake on fire, we wanted to go to bed.

Jennie: " Hey Oppa, I am gonna take a quick shower, oke." She shouted from the other side of the room. I immediately stood up in excitement.

Ji-yong: " Can I join?" I said, with a bright red face.

Jennie: " Idiot... just come here, you little baby." I was jumping extremely excited towards the bathroom.

It was very nice to have her around me. I didn't realize it yet that we are actually together again. I was to much in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Jennie was getting impatient with me.

Jennie: " Yo earth to Oppa, hello, are you there?"

Ji-yong: " Uhh... I-I'm sorry I was deep in thoughts weren't I?"

Jennie: " Yes, what where you actually thinking about baby?" She said seducingly while putting here hand on my face, gently moving her hand left and right in a caring way. I was a little flabbergasted by here temptation but tried to stay cool.

Ji-yong: " Uhmm nothing special babe, just happy that you're with me again." I said while looking right into her eyes. O GOD, I'm becoming hard because of here, fuck. I think that that self thinking piece of shit is even more brainles than I am.

I had noticed that she did it on purpose. Hmm trying to test my limits here huh. I see, I just tried to resist here gaze and hug her tightly while enjoying the warmth of the shower.

Until here patient was over again, out of nowhere she pushed me against the wall. She leaned in closer to me and gave me a quik kiss on the lips still holding me tight. I glued my eyes wide open and kept looking at her adictetly.

"I love you Kwon Ji-yong." Jennie said.

" You-you did not just do that." I studerded.

Jennie smiled at me and brushed her hand through my hair. "Shall we take it a step further Oppa?" I nodded with flushing red cheeks completely overpowered by here.

Going further in 3de person's pov:

Jennie pressed her body against G dragon.

"Take me Oppa!" She said seducingly.

G dragon pressed his lips on Jennie's and kissed her whit a lot of pasion. Their tongues soon intertwine as they touched each other. G dragon then swapped their positions, slamming Jennie against the shower wall and kissing her again and again.

"You like it rough, huh." Jennie said painting.

"Should I be gentle then?" G dragon asked with a frown.

"No, dominate me." She said hungry for him.

G dragon kissed her another time, and then parted from her lips trashing his tongue down Jennie's chest making her moan in pleasure. G dragon trassed his fingers down Jennie's sensitif spot, kneeling down on one leg. positioned Jennie comfortably and started playing. First one, then soon after the second finger came. Jennie moaned like crazy enjoying every little touch of here Oppa.

"Gahh, Oppa that feels so good. Yeah that spot there."

G dragon couldn't resist a little laugh from the innonsens of this girl, so pure and cute. Yeh he was definitely hard now. Then Jennie looked down at his face making the hairs on his arms to stand up straight.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Jennie asked in a stern tone.

G dragon kissed her hand. " Aren't you just adorable when your trying to be dominant." G dragon said while standing up, pulling his fingers out, makin Jennie startled by the disappearance of the plesior. He then nestled like a baby into Jennie's neck.

"Shut up Drag I am not a kid anymore!" She yelled.

G dragon turned off the shower, raped Jennie into a towel and carried her bridal style towards his bedroom. He threw Jennie on the bed and settled on top of here.

"Ji-yong?!" Jennie looked at Oppa.

"What you said it yourself: Take me Oppa." G dragon said teasing.

Jennie blushed like crazy and just began touching his chest. He didn't have complete abs, bit Jennie could feel some muscles. She notices that his skin was very soft too. G dragon took Jennie's hand off and placed it near his crotch, which Jennie flinched by when she felt it.

"Dont be scared, in the end whatever you do feels like heaven." He said whispering into here ear.

Jennie rubbed here hand on Ji-yong's bare crotch, he could feel the tingelings. G dragon decided to slip his fingers in Jennie again, what cost her to moan. The two went further touching each other, with effects of loud moans and painting like crazy.

The two moaned loudly as their movements got fasther. G dragon kissed the nap of Jennie's neck and then onto her lips as they both continued pleasuring each other.

"I-I think I'm gonna-" G dragon painted.

"I will reach my limit s-soon too." She said true the moans.

Ji-yong let out a loud moan as he his juice was realized into Jennie's hands and stomach.

Ji-yong: "Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it on your stomach."

"Its alright, did it feel good?"

"Yes! Definitely." Ji-yong said excitedly.

"Good then let's continue don't you think my baby boy."

G dragon nodded his head and kissed her, just a sweet kiss. That turned more passionate and rougher. Eventually their tongues interfered with one and other. Agrasefly they fought for dominance. G dragon had it rough with beating Jennie, she was longing to much for him that kost her to win.

She pushed Ji-yong down onto the bed placing herself on top of him. Jennie kissed his neck and then onto his lips again. She could feel his crotch grow by every moment.

"You look so adorable being controlled." Jennie said in a teasing way. She slided her hand towards his chest. Smiling uncontrollably at the cute blushing mess beneath her. "Such soft skin, just like a baby." Ji-yong only got redder by this comment. He removed her hands from his body.

"I'm not a baby! If matured faster than you'd expect." He said proudly.

"O yeah then try to dominate me."

"Ooh a challenge, I accept."

"Come on then pretty boy." She said excitedly.

Yeah I'm gonna end it here, because I'm tired. Hoop you liked the little smut, no worries it's gone continuation in the next chapter. But for now goodbye.

1126 woorden