Return of the Titans

Shadow: Now it's time to come up with a plan-B to stop the regime.

Willow: I hope they think of something fast.

Klein: It'll be alright miss Willow. Jaune's a smart lad, he'll think of something.

Winter: Let's hope so.

As the League is flying in the jet back to HQ, Jaune decides to fly to the mountains to look at the moon, feel the cool air and think on some things. Thinking of his friends being worried for him, and his mom and sisters. Until he hears light footsteps as if from a small creature. He turns and looks down to see a baby Snow Leopard.

All the girls: awww!

Ruby: It's so cute!

Adrian had his hands up wanting to hug it, this caused his moms, Cassie and Salem to coo at him and thinking of giving him a pet.

Jaune: Hey little one. Why aren't you with your mother?

The little snow leopard's head go down and it's eyes water a little. When Jaune saw this he knew its mother was dead.

Those who lost parent look at the little snow leopard with sorrow knowing she pain.

Then he had an idea, knowing it won't survive on its own.

Jaune: Why don't you come with me? I'll protect you.

The snow leopards eyes are now wide and filled with hope and smiles. It jumps a few times until Jaune picks it up.

Almost everyone thought this was wholesome and saw his compassion to help others. This inspires the younger audience to always help others.

Jaune: Now then, meow once if you're a boy, and twice if you're a girl.

Snow Leopard: Meow, Meow

Jaune: Girl than, well with your little eyes I'll call you Sapphire.

Sapphire licks Jaune in the face knowing she likes it.

Ruby: Awww! Sapphire is a cute name for a cute snow leopard.

Jaune: Okay, let's get to your new home.

Jaune flies high in the sky, and sapphire was amazed by the site of the land and the cities. As they were flying Jaune was making sure he wasn't followed, lands inside and meets everyone in the room with someone new. The man was the Cyborg from the Non-Regime universe.

Penny: The other universe Cyborg made it!

Sienna: Now they have same help, let's hope it's enough.

Jaune: Who's Mr. Roboto over here.

Lantern: This is our universe Cyborg, he came to help.

Cyborg: Yeah, and now we can rev up the transporter and fix the laser in our world.