Chapter One

Kanna's Pov

I sat by Midoriya in the back of the classroom.

"Now class! You're Middle school seniors! It's time you started thinking seriously about your futures! I'll be handing out printouts on your desired life-course!" I zoned out as the pathetic teacher threw the papers. I returned to reading my book on sword play.

"Miss Tachibana you also wanted to go to Yuuei as well?" I looked up with an angry look the teacher flinched with wide eyes and the class had pale faces

"That is none of your concern. No one here is a friend since every last person in this pathetic school just sees me as a waste of space, and what school I choose to go to is none of your concern and I get to choose how I'll live. Since Yuuei isn't just a school for stuck up pricks wanting to be fake heroes." I spat coldly and stood with my things and left ripping the door off the hinges with a sharp kick to the door.

"Quirkless doesn't mean useless. just train your body to with stand harsh neglect and abuse. I'm done with this shit school for today." I spat and sent a wink to Midoriya.

"Oh one more thing if you shit stains don't think I can be a hero since I'm Quirkless." I said turning with words of my Idol coming out my mouth

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that. I don't care If I'm weaker than everyone in the world. When life changes to be harder change yourself to be stronger. If I want to be a hero no one is going to stop me because if you can believe in anything, but it's your heart that ultimately decides and I will fight for my friends than watching them get hurt, I will fight for those I love with my swords. I may be Quirkless but I know how to fight with Katanas or any blade and martial arts." I said leaving I went to the bathroom and changed to wear Erza's clothes I designed it even had the armor.

"I guess i can copy Erza. I'll lock my own heart in a suit of armor." I said and went out side I sat by the gate as I looked at Katanas on my phone. I heard the bell ring and I left the campus. I was in a weapon shop and I gasped seeing two beautiful katanas.

 I was in a weapon shop and I gasped seeing two beautiful katanas